Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Sw_isacult

Chatty Member
Another Tesco Ad (I will never understand why they use her - her stories cut off half way through, she looks deranged with the eyelashes etc) but WHY is she giving Evelyn a fake dinner with 2x Soreens and 2x yogurts....hardly healthy portions. The yogurt and soreen are already portioned out!!!!
Just came to say this 😣

Blahblahblah87

Them hearts 🙈 Jesus, ppl will make literally any old crap won't they to coin in on ppls anxieties. Parents completely destroying children's chances to develop any resilience 🙈surprised her as a 'teacher' would do that really when she knows that once the school doors close kids generally get over the separation anxiety they were feeling. My eldest was absolutely awful in early primary at leaving us but we instilled confidence and proper skills so that he could overcome it which have continued to be vital for him going on residentials etc!
I think it’s a lot more of a complex issue for some children. Especially post lock downs ect. I unfollowed her so not sure what the situation is with “evy” 🙄 but I know how much my daughter has struggled since lock downs ect and little things like this are a huge help for her. We still work to in-still confidence and independence ect but it affects her every day life so intervention and transition items such as this are really helpful.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
Does anyone know which shop she links to for those leggings? I need a decent quality, lo wish price pair but don’t want to give her my aff click.

MrsA

Another Tesco Ad (I will never understand why they use her - her stories cut off half way through, she looks deranged with the eyelashes etc) but WHY is she giving Evelyn a fake dinner with 2x Soreens and 2x yogurts....hardly healthy portions. The yogurt and soreen are already portioned out!!!!
I thought it was for Dave and Alan until I saw Dave by herself with it.