Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Crazymum

VIP Member
Yes I can see the benefit for kids as they can then lay their lays out infront of them. I wouldn’t find having even less leg space as an adult helpful. I read they were banned by many airlines as if there was an emergency they would impact on peoples ability to evacuate quickly - no idea how extensive that is but if you saw loads using them they were obviously ok on the airline you used.
We flew tui. I’m hoping on jet 2 they allow them. Not the end of the World if they don’t . 5 hours isn’t as bad as 10 😂

Jehe

There are many reasons she shouldn’t have any more kids, not just the house. Mainly because she already moans about the three she has already got
Yes don’t get me wrong, if it’s a day to day managing thing then yes probably 3 is enough. But I think financially they appear like they could have 4. It’s all appearance though I guess

Getagripppppy

Hope she’s got a nice big mouthguard for those gnashers when she’s boxing.
Also how she has time to express break and lunch as a teacher is beyond me, most barely get time to pee!

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Oh I see, I had visions of her sat there doing all the washing while the family are out enjoying the sunshine. In that case I agree; great idea. Even though in pains me to say it 😂
Honestly it will change your life - no longer having the holiday blues and all the washing to do 😂😂

Spanielears

I don’t understand what she went for London for, what kind of appointment did she have there and how will the one Saturday be any different?