Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Globetrotter

She must ask to get out of class before official break times to get time to do it otherwise why would the kids know about it n ask questions. Caution kids otherwise she'll be whipping em out to show u how it works 🤢 we don't even ask on insta and get it thrust in our faces 🤣

MrsA

I gained 4.5 stone in my first pregnancy (it was prob more but I stopped weighing myself) and around 4 stone the second time. I was slim before both pregnancies and even with the weight gain I wasn’t horrific. I’m not agreeing with her weight gain because everyone carries differently but a lot of mine was water. And they said I had a massive placenta. I’m also prob 4-5 inches taller than her. But that’s still a lot of weight, my eldest doesn’t even weigh what I gained and I can’t imagine carrying that extra weight around daily.

AdApathy

VIP Member
3 weeks after having my twins I went back to group and I was actually 5lb lighter than the week I discovered I was pregnant! I wasn't particularly ill with my pregnancy either so it's not like I lost loads of weight through sickness.

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Well, baby Greg it is then :ROFLMAO: Honestly, they don't have a fuckin brain cell between them. Fancy giving your daughter a boys name. Dickheads.
Tbh I have a male name as my first name and it’s not that bad don’t every remember being teased about it when I was a kid 🤷🏼‍♀️