Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Gnb

I don’t understand what she went for London for, what kind of appointment did she have there and how will the one Saturday be any different?
I don't know. I live near her and had to go to Liverpool and got my passport there and then. Pre covid She's probs been to the embassy 🤣

Spanielears

Yes I get that it should have been a fast track service appointment we did one when my daughter was 2 weeks old and the passport was delivered 2 days later. So I don’t understand why she needs a second appointment on Saturday you just go once normally and it’s done. She must have messed it up somehow? She is keeping strangely quiet about it.

kadykal95

Chatty Member
Surely can't have Gregory as a middle name. Gregory is her maiden name isn't it? so she has a double barrel surname.

Globetrotter

I think it’s a lot more of a complex issue for some children. Especially post lock downs ect. I unfollowed her so not sure what the situation is with “evy” 🙄 but I know how much my daughter has struggled since lock downs ect and little things like this are a huge help for her. We still work to in-still confidence and independence ect but it affects her every day life so intervention and transition items such as this are really helpful.
Yes I get what you mean, my eldest is naturally a real stress head and overthinks everything (lot of kinda nervous energy) so we've had to do loads of groundwork with him to get him to where he is today and so glad we did it back at 4/5/6yrs through working with a CAMHS practitioner at his school cos its really helped him and he's now nearly 10. Lockdown kinda helped him in some ways cos he had all that extra time with us safe at home but he transitioned to junior school in middle of it all so missed out in the last half of his final year in infants and then had to start at a school we'd never even stepped inside because of the restrictions! :) on other hand he developed extreme travel sickness since lockdown! 🙈
My middle kid lost out on nearly all his time in the preschool nursery with the school closures and has just breezed thru his reception year, complete contrast!

Crazymum

VIP Member
I’m sure those inflatable footrests are not allowed on most airlines. I hope they make them put them down and she tells everyone that this is the case asap before took many people follow her temu link!
Got to be honest I bought one after our recent holiday on a 10 hour flight . We were in the poor seats after traveling premium last year and omg I was so uncomfortable and so many people had them. So I’ve purchased it for my trip in 3 weeks on an 5 hour flight Everyone that had them looked so comfy. I’d never use links from insta bloggers though 😂

Gnb

I thought the exact same! My little one has McDonald’s, probably too many 😂 but I wouldn’t expect a school display on McDonald’s!!
To be honest we turned our role play area into a mcdonalds for a couple of weeks- we thought about a cafe/tea room but how many 4 y.o have been to them so we did mcdonalds obv did drinks as Milk, water or orange on the displays and showed plenty of fruit it's just something to get them engaged and it's familiar

Esme

VIP Member
Aren’t the appointments to fast track the passport? I’ve seen lots of posts on Facebook about people doing it. It seems you just go to the office, depending when your holiday is they then put you into ranks of how urgent it is and then you go away and keep busy and wait for them to call you back that it’s ready. Even though her application hasn’t been in long, I don’t know if she’ll jump the queue so to speak because their holiday is quite soon.

Gossipgoat

Not her thread but I don’t think she has on anymore.. remember Lucy batchford (also a teacher). She has separated from her husband and now has a new man. Who looks very similar to him! Maybe it’s his twin haha
she removed me as a follower ages ago for no apparent reason! Can you post a pic of the new man? Is she still living in Dubai?

Loopybird69

VIP Member
Hope she’s got a nice big mouthguard for those gnashers when she’s boxing.
Also how she has time to express break and lunch as a teacher is beyond me, most barely get time to pee!
Legally they have to give her time to express outside of her lunch/breaks along with a private comfy room to do it and somewhere to store the milk