Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Shamelesshorse

VIP Member
I can well imagine how annoyed they were. It must be very frustrating, especially for teachers who work usually full time and go the extra mile in their job and are undervalued...unlike our Jaffa.
Yeah I striked yday but when the ballot results were first announced some members were annoyed that they wanted to vote and couldn’t because of those circumstances!

instamumsaredaft

Chatty Member
In Starbucks this morning after nursery drop off. Baby not got chicken pox then or is she just spreading it? Surely if baby has got it granny or grandad could of taken kids to nursery??? Or shock horror ahe could keep them at home??

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
I saw lots of adults folding their legs up . Or putting their feet on them and raising their knees. Looked so comfy as I find I have to cross my knees sitting normally . Bought my husband one of them inflatable ones you put on the table to rest your head in too as he always puts his head on the table. Anything fit a bit comfort. People hav them for kids so they could sleep too. I think they look good and don’t intrude on anyone else’s space.
Yes I can see the benefit for kids as they can then lay their lays out infront of them. I wouldn’t find having even less leg space as an adult helpful. I read they were banned by many airlines as if there was an emergency they would impact on peoples ability to evacuate quickly - no idea how extensive that is but if you saw loads using them they were obviously ok on the airline you used.

Irrch

Chatty Member
To be fair, and I’m not defending Jaffa. It was the dance school sharing it and she’s reshared. I was at the same event today and wow she’s even more orange in real life let me tell you! 😱
No way!

Any dance mom tea

(As in Kate haha not the whole of Lancashir haha))

Ifyouknowyouknow

Chatty Member
Got to be honest I bought one after our recent holiday on a 10 hour flight . We were in the poor seats after traveling premium last year and omg I was so uncomfortable and so many people had them. So I’ve purchased it for my trip in 3 weeks on an 5 hour flight Everyone that had them looked so comfy. I’d never use links from insta bloggers though 😂
Surely it creates less space for an adult though?