Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So they go out for the day on the farm and she’s behind her phone rather than enjoying the moments with her partner and child 😕

Reactions: 2
Why did she tag pleasure beach in her story just because she mentioned she’s going with her mum to watch a show? Hoping for some freebies 🙄

Her latest story - I thought those pink leggings were her bare legs 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
I bet the Pleasure Beach tickets were a freebie due to her ‘Girl about Lancashire’ thing?
She’ll probably blog about it!

Let’s face it, if she wasn’t being somehow paid or gifted this weight loss course thing she’s on she would have given up ages ago! She’s the type of person who needs to see big losses each and every week to justify the crazy binges she inevitably has after weigh in, she’s completely and utterly obsessed with her weight and the scales-she needs to step away for a few months, not focus so much on food and weight loss etc and I bet she feels better after that than putting herself through this every week

Reactions: 3
Let’s face it, if she wasn’t being somehow paid or gifted this weight loss course thing she’s on she would have given up ages ago! She’s the type of person who needs to see big losses each and every week to justify the crazy binges she inevitably has after weigh in, she’s completely and utterly obsessed with her weight and the scales-she needs to step away for a few months, not focus so much on food and weight loss etc and I bet she feels better after that than putting herself through this every week
Agreed

I think she’s punishing herself with this programme

Reactions: 1
If she has really lost 30 inches she’d be in much smaller clothes. It’s all ridiculous

She posted a photo to her stories of her mate pulling a face and you can clearly see that she is blatantly not the size that she likes to portray in her own posts. Nothing wrong what being whatever size you are but why does she lie about it?

Reactions: 3
Who sent Kate Jaffa slices 😂 either that or the girl has a bloody good sense of humour! 🤣🍊 👀 She can't be in much of a deficit if she's doing all that exercise, eating so little cals and only losing 0.5lbs a wk. Is someone telling porkies? 👀

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Who sent Kate Jaffa slices 😂 either that or the girl has a bloody good sense of humour! 🤣🍊 👀 She can't be in much of a deficit if she's doing all that exercise, eating so little cals and only losing 0.5lbs a wk. Is someone telling porkies? 👀
She’s def tellin Jaffas

She’ll be counting inches from every place on her body- an inch of waist, hips, bum, boobs, thighs, upper arms, lower arms, wrists, lower leg, ankles, feet, hands, big toe, little toe, pinkie, neck, nose, ear lobe etc.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
She’ll be counting inches from every place on her body- an inch of waist, hips, bum, boobs, thighs, upper arms, lower arms, wrists, lower leg, ankles, feet, hands, big toe, little toe, pinkie, neck, nose, ear lobe etc.
Forehead and camel toe too?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.