Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone else saw her posting on Peachy’s latest picture?
Calm down, love. She doesn’t look *that* good you arse crawling duck.

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Anyone else saw her posting on Peachy’s latest picture?
Calm down, love. She doesn’t look *that* good you arse crawling duck.
Arse crawling duck. HAHAHA DEADDDD

This wins the comments for me today even if it’s only 9:38am

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Tubbycustard, are you sure these forums are for you? All I’ve seen is you basically sticking up for everyone we’re posting about.. There is rave about threads you know?
You can easily dislike what someone does, wears or how they act without getting that personal about their appearance. Whilst I personally don't agree with some things people wear, the ads they do, the things they post or say, I would never make someone feel ugly or worthless because of their appearance

Reactions: 12
You can easily dislike what someone does, wears or how they act without getting that personal about their appearance. Whilst I personally don't agree with some things people wear, the ads they do, the things they post or say, I would never make someone feel ugly or worthless because of their appearance
Each to their own.. People are allowed to say what they want though.. If you don’t agree, don’t read or comment..

350 calories and virtually no carbs for an evening meal for someone her size and doing all those workouts? I’d seriously be questioning this PT!

Reactions: 7
If anything her body is probably in starvation mode 🤷🏻‍♀️
100% starvation mode hence why she binges after a week or so on her “plan”. It’s embarrassing that she thinks she has binge eating issues. No love, you have diet issues. You under eat and cut carbs etc then binge on the tit you’ve under eaten and cut out.

As a sufferer of anorexia (post SW) I’m very well educated in the effects of the restrict/binge cycles. It pains me that people are blindly following these idiots promoting this “lifestyle” and “diet”. They change their minds and plans more than they change their camel toe pants!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
She is not in “starvation mode”. She was throwing back the calories just a few days ago.
What’s she’s doing is bingeing and restricting.

The PT thing is meant to be in short term bursts to get maximum impact. That’s why it’s bought and done in blocks, rather than a weekly ongoing cost.

So, yes, her calories are low and she’s meant to be doing strength training more than cardio to change the composition of her body.

Trouble is, she doesn’t follow it correctly. Even on holiday she was claiming that she was doing all this exercise and came back 42 stone heavier.

I’d take everything she posts with a pinch of salt. The candid shots from others show what she really looks like, the admissions of weight gain tell us that she eats more than what she shares.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
She's calorie counting so I expect she's having a low cal tea so she can wolf down an entire tub of ice cream later. She's a pig and will never change

• Haha
Reactions: 3
100% starvation mode hence why she binges after a week or so on her “plan”. It’s embarrassing that she thinks she has binge eating issues. No love, you have diet issues. You under eat and cut carbs etc then binge on the tit you’ve under eaten and cut out.

As a sufferer of anorexia (post SW) I’m very well educated in the effects of the restrict/binge cycles. It pains me that people are blindly following these idiots promoting this “lifestyle” and “diet”. They change their minds and plans more than they change their camel toe pants!
Ahhhh mate I literally feel all of what you’ve just said! I’ve got such a fucked up relationship with food n for years now have blindly followed people like this! But noooo bleeping more 🖕🏼 Done with the ignorant toxic pushing of diet and unhealthy ‘lifestyles’ 🤦🏻‍♀️

She is not in “starvation mode”. She was throwing back the calories just a few days ago.
What’s she’s doing is bingeing and restricting.

The PT thing is meant to be in short term bursts to get maximum impact. That’s why it’s bought and done in blocks, rather than a weekly ongoing cost.

So, yes, her calories are low and she’s meant to be doing strength training more than cardio to change the composition of her body.

Trouble is, she doesn’t follow it correctly. Even on holiday she was claiming that she was doing all this exercise and came back 42 stone heavier.

I’d take everything she posts with a pinch of salt. The candid shots from others show what she really looks like, the admissions of weight gain tell us that she eats more than what she shares.
‘42 stone heavier’ 😂👌🏼

Reactions: 1
She has serious issues about being worried about 40-60 cals of bbq sauce! Hardly going to break the calorie bank

Reactions: 1
On the story she put on taking Ev swimming I thought she looked great in her swimwear and i was like yep if I looked like that I'd be pretty happy with myself.... I wonder why she cant see it and dresses badly in clothes that are too small for her?!

Reactions: 4
On the story she put on taking Ev swimming I thought she looked great in her swimwear and i was like yep if I looked like that I'd be pretty happy with myself.... I wonder why she cant see it and dresses badly in clothes that are too small for her?!
I think she actually looks better in swimming costumes/bikinis than she does in clothes. She just doesn’t seem to buy the right clothes for her shape/size.

Here we go!!! Now asking for self love books/ quote account etc 🙄 she will never be happy with what she has and the way she is.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.