Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She’ll be taking measurements of arms, chest, under boob, hips, waist, thighs, calves. At least.

I lost about that many inches when I was exercises a lot and dieting. And I didn’t lose loads weight but the inches came off. For me it was mainly off my hips, arse and thighs, so although I didn’t drop loads of dress sizes, my clothes fit much better and in some shops I was a size smaller.

Saying all that, I’m not sure I believe she’s lost that many inches, though I do know it’s possible in that time.

How do they pronounce the baby’s name? I’d say Ee-va-Lyn but I know some people say Eh-va-Lyn... I can understand the nick name Eva if they pronounce it the former

Reactions: 1
Ev-Lyn
And a hundred other ways who knows😂
Kate is the biggest cling on, she just hangs on the coat tails of others. Her page has gone through every single diet plan, she's tried to rush lots of major life milestones into a space of time because I think she craves reassurance and attention constantly. She's such a beg clinging on to various others, she moves from Peachy to Jade to Hannah just trying to stay with whoever she thinks has the most social media influence. Now she's working through the second or third nickname for her daughter as though that is majorly important. Didn't she even change her own name on insta? She's Katie but calls herself Kate? All about the image, well portraying the image she wants to...

Ev is back to being referred as Evelyn on the most recept 'Girl about' blog post. Being a teacher you'd think she'd be on point with her grammar and spell checking but there's a typo by word number 3 in the blog.

Ev is back to being referred as Evelyn on the most recept 'Girl about' blog post. Being a teacher you'd think she'd be on point with her grammar and spell checking but there's a typo by word number 3 in the blog.
I’ve not read it, but I’ve noticed in the past that spelling and grammar are not her strong point!

She’s pumping again ☺
Sorry I’m a bit out of the loop with her and lurk occasionally on threads about her... so her daughter is what, 1? And eating solid food now and she’s still pumping? I’m assuming what you mean by that is to purely lose weight 😳

Reactions: 5
Sorry I’m a bit out of the loop with her and lurk occasionally on threads about her... so her daughter is what, 1? And eating solid food now and she’s still pumping? I’m assuming what you mean by that is to purely lose weight 😳
She stopped for a while because no doubt she was lurking on here, every other story was her pumping 🙄 she hasn’t posted much recently but yes her daughter is 16 months old and eating solids but Kate is still pumping 😂

Yeah, lots of people breastfeed for much longer. Problem with Kate is that she pumps for herself. And she used to bang on and on about it and then went quiet.

Reactions: 4
Has she started using the same orange filter on her gram posts as healthy joanna? Everything looks like vom 🤮

• Haha
Reactions: 2
But shes not going it to feed her child?
On the old thread for her there was a big discussion about her “pumping and dumping” apparently she’s been open about this fact and continues to pump to burn extra calories.

Lots of people breastfeed at that age so I’m not sure it’s so awful that she’s pumping 🤷‍♀️
The clue is in the title of the feed and in her last thread it was a big discussion, she is “pumping and dumping” apparently she’s been open about this fact and continues to pump to burn extra calories. Does everything humanly possible to prevent her milk stopping i.e getting up in the night whilst her child is sleeping to pump.

But shes not going it to feed her child?
Oh! How do you know that?

On the old thread for her there was a big discussion about her “pumping and dumping” apparently she’s been open about this fact and continues to pump to burn extra calories.

The clue is in the title of the feed and in her last thread it was a big discussion, she is “pumping and dumping” apparently she’s been open about this fact and continues to pump to burn extra calories. Does everything humanly possible to prevent her milk stopping i.e getting up in the night whilst her child is sleeping to pump.
Ah ok I had no idea about that . I was simply
responding to comments on this thread about Evelyn being on solid food so why does she still express. Completely news to me that she doesn’t give Evelyn the milk and I’m really surprised by that! Surely too much effort to not give it to your baby?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.