Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why would you cover up that beautiful hair and little face? I can’t stand Kate, but that kid is cute. Even if it never knows what it’s name is [emoji2372]

She is so cute that's why the whole situation is SO annoying. Also, what even is the poor little girls name these days?!

Her excuse is most children have nicknames and they don’t want her to be called Ev. Well tough luck as she will develop her own nickname amongst her friends at school whether she likes it or not anyway!

Reactions: 1
I'm still not getting it?? EVelyn nickname EV....EVElyn nickname EVE...how does Eva get into it??

She’s over 1 and still being restricted to the pram with no shoes on. Let her out and be a toddler ffs.

Reactions: 6
Just words fail me with Kate. I hope she's a better teacher with other people's children, than what she shows us on instagram as a mother. I don't think she's a bad person but my god she's a head!

Reactions: 5
Yeah even if she can’t walk properly, she should be allowed out and hold hands and encourage the walking. They have no clue.

One of her replies said if they did change her name that would be their right as parents...🤦🏻‍♀️ Who changes their kids name?! She baffles me!

• Wow
  • Haha
People who have no idea how to parent and merely wanted an accessory. Maybe she should have bought a doll for her to dress up and change names instead of actually creating one. I feel so sorry for Evelyn. She will lose her identity because her selfish mother clings to and tries to emulate too many people, and this is being taken out on the child. She will be behind in growth and probably a very confused girl.

Reactions: 4
One of her replies said if they did change her name that would be their right as parents...🤦🏻‍♀️ Who changes their kids name?! She baffles me!
Well she changes her mind on weight loss plans every five minutes so why not her kid’s name!?

• Haha
What spoilt Kate wants spoilt kate gets. Never mind that her baby is her own person and has the right not to be treated like a possession. I dread to think what she's gonna be like with her as she grows, as this is just pathetic. She's only moaning because it's too common. Maybe she should have done her research instead of jumping on yet another band wagon. It was so obviously a popular name!

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.