Keeping Kate #2 A milking maid and diet-bore, the orange face you can’t ignore!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Here we go!!! Now asking for self love books/ quote account etc 🙄 she will never be happy with what she has and the way she is.
She should have plenty from the last time she asked. She was all over all of that when she was declaring how HDE had changed her life 😂🤔 The girl needs therapy.

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Who are you people? You’d rather spend 60 cals on a spoonful of bbq sauce than a shot or vodka?!

I’m off to get pissed with Jaf

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Just when I thought I'd seen it all - my eyes. Has she really gone out in those leggings and bra?!?!

She’s squeezed herself in and it’s like sausage meat being squeezed out of its skins out the top of her leggings. Just buy the right size hun 🤦🏼‍♀️ Just because you can get them on doesn’t mean they fit..

Reactions: 3
Anyone else find her sooooo bleeping boring? I know she goes places and does things and always always seems busy but she's so dull. It's all well and good being a socal butterfly but non of that matters when you have the personality of a newt.

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Has anyone noticed she hasn't been posting her mum on insta as much anymore after all the messages on here 😂😂😂!
Wonder if her mum got wind of it!

She looks radioactive. I really can't understand why her husband doesn't say something. If I came downstairs looking like that my husband would ask what's wrong with me!!!

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.