Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm on a "influencer" group chat (long story!) and she is the talk of it today, her mask has fallen off and people are getting wise to her now.

• Heart
Reactions: 6
I'm on a "influencer" group chat (long story!) and she is the talk of it today, her mask has fallen off and people are getting wise to her now.
Thrilled to hear this, it's time people took notice of this one. Do they know about her dodgy creep of a fella?

Reactions: 2
I'm delighted people see through it though, it wasn't as obvious when she started it but now every day there's a sneaky link in there somewhere. Delighted to see her followers trickling off one by one
It would be even better if they stopped following because of her choice of partner though and not because she’s annoying them with sneaky AF links πŸ˜‚

Reactions: 4
It would be even better if they stopped following because of her choice of partner though and not because she’s annoying them with sneaky AF links πŸ˜‚
Very true girl, I wish more people knew the truth about her

• Heart
Reactions: 3
200€ on a prepaid credit card.
As if she needs it, she has more money than any of us with her system scamming. If she's the martyr she pretends to be and supports charities the way she begs her followers to then she should really donate it

Reactions: 3
The ignorant way she’s cleaning her face, smushing her nose half way up to her eyesπŸ₯΄
Also, who cleans their face like that, with a big fleece collar up round their neck, she’s as rough

The ignorant way she’s cleaning her face, smushing her nose half way up to her eyesπŸ₯΄
Also, who cleans their face like that, with a big fleece collar up round their neck, she’s as rough
She'd get more followers if she done ASMR,
It'd sound like someone sanding a lump of leather.#ADSTANDINGBYCHILDGROOMER

• Haha
Reactions: 1
She's a joke, imagine thinking you're an influencer and your average following is minus 3 per day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Get the credit card out again there Klarissa you clown 🀑

Come to think of it she will probably use the 200 euro she won to buy more followers!

Attachments

• Haha
She's a joke, imagine thinking you're an influencer and your average following is minus 3 per day πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Get the credit card out again there Klarissa you clown 🀑

Come to think of it she will probably use the 200 euro she won to buy more followers!
Naaaa she'll wait for the back to school allowance to buy them like before, the great pretender hard to stop a smirk when you're the biggest lier on Instagram

Attachments

Reactions: 1