Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she's easily entertained scanning items.
It's a wonder she wouldn't tell people she's shacked up with the convicted groomer of Mayo.
My messages are blowing up try telling your story of lies and you'll get all the engagement and messages you want.
The gobshite flat out going around scanning every item in the house. Does the clown not know there's nutritional information and ingredients on every packet anyway. Is she that lazy that she now needs an app to tell her which food is healthy and which isn't πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Law degree my arse, she hasn't a brain cell in her head. Would suit her better to pay attention to her creep of a fellas phone and make sure he's not texting children again

Reactions: 4

Cpeople

VIP Member
Lads has she gone to ground...or has Kealy gone down the town and won't let her go like he did before in 2013 the year he was grooming.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ She was as good as told by her friend but once again didn't read between the lines. Mite look her up on social media and see what's her thoughts on this pair now. Considering before klarissa deleted Facebook that lady wasn't on her friends list.

Attachments

• Wow

Slmn2021

Look at this one, she's so disgusted by Boohoos pricing that she felt the need to link the website and put a sneaky #af in there aswell. Such a pathetic heifer she is, hope her few cents from her clickbait brings her the happiness she lost from shacking up with a known pervert 🀒
Reported this to Instagram as well

Cpeople

VIP Member
And couldn’t help herself, posted today details of a parcel received. No way will
She be able to stay away
Not a hope she thinks she's miss popular of ballinrobe. When she's actually getting laughed at across the country for being the village fool on Instagram.

LuckyB

Her phone is on fire with people messaging her about some jeans from DunnesπŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ Daftest thing I’ve heard in a long timeπŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Jesus she has hardly graduated already? Sure she only started her course few weeks ago 🀣
I think it's her young one who is apparently gifted πŸ™„ Probably brought Kealy along too so he can spend the evening ogling minors, pair of sickos
---
She has the hair curled, wait til tomorrow now, she will be saying "loads messaged her" asking about her hair because it's just class. She might have to link a shit curler on Amazon then and stick a self affiliated link on it. Who knows she might even do a tutorial reel but delete it a few hours later in case social and revenue see her face on her page πŸ™„ And as for that shirt AGAIN, I bet she's paired it with the contour leggings and new balance runners 🀭🀭🀭

• Haha

Munchiebox

If she did meet so many followers how did she introduce him? Like if I'm with my husband and we come across someone I know and he doesn't , id do a quick introduction "Mary" this is "John". "John" , "Mary" and I used to work together/went to school together. Did she spend the whole time calling him 'mike/Michael '
This is himself probably πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha

mrscoco

She must be in Center Parcs this week no house posts the last 2 days. And she def wouldn't pay December prices

Cpeople

VIP Member
Jesus Christ she's easily entertained scanning items.
It's a wonder she wouldn't tell people she's shacked up with the convicted groomer of Mayo.
My messages are blowing up try telling your story of lies and you'll get all the engagement and messages you want.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Public again 😧😧 Catch me if can private or public!!!!! Because I'm the biggest plonker around
---
Freakazoid is following this lad now and just shared his reels tagging him. She's back on public now hoping he will shout her out so she can get a few follows πŸ™„ Desperado Klarissa strikes again. Don't know how she hasn't realised there's no point in getting new followers when she can't keep them. Her whole following is going to be followers she bought herself soon enough at the rate she's losing them πŸ˜‚
🐦🐦🐦 She must Hunt down these big accounts to groom them with her tagging.

Last edited:

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Always one to jump on a trend or instagram ad.
... look at this beauty.

This is the person who claims Ella and Jo is the best skincare brand.... she wouldn't be a great advertisement for them would she? I can safely say I will never even bother to try.
Does she wash her face with a cheese grater?! 😳

• Haha

Leasha

She really would jump on any popular thing wouldn't she? White Fox tracksuits?? Is she for real... I didn't click on what her 10 year old apparently wanted, another monkey who wants what others have...

And she needed the app to tell her the Chocolate Caramel drink wasn't healthy..... there isn't a braincell still functioning.

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
On Facebook, if you search πŸ” his name under posts, old picture posts comes up, one is the group photo of their first child's christening. I noticed it before too away back when the account was very small like 2k followers, she showed the sister one time , and Klarissa is away older by 10 yrs easily I'd say!! I know she looks ancient for her age, but her sister is yrs younger. And in the photo theres a young girl and boy next to klarissa, so I'm certain that's her brother and sister. I've never once heard her say that her sister was calling to the house, or at the house, she was at tayto park with them alright but I'd say the creepy is kept away from the sister which is something! (The brother lives in Canada) Or else maybe that's why shes at the parents house because the sister doesn't call to their house, like everyone says on here thats what she has chosen sticking by him and it's the children who are paying for it being confined inside the house away from other kids on the estate. I hope she does give up the page for the sake of her kids
She must have went on a rampage and deleted them, I can't find the photo now πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Can't wait for her to come on with her bs about how she didn't say she was in center parcs because she wanted "family time" or "time away from social media" when really she didn't want people to know that she was flaunting her groomer in a family filled holiday site