Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Leasha

Trying the charity line.... doing things for charity so everyone looks at you like a modern day Mother Theresa.... except she'll do nothing more than posting a link, she's not raising money herself. She won't put herself out for it.

In fact, if she could AF LINK gofundme, she would.

Reactions: 3

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
Someone would want to message her about running competitions and not picking a winner. She seems to have a lot of people blocked on here. Did uz upset her to get blocked. I know someone who messaged her before about a competition she'd running she didn't pick a winner when challenged about it she replied oh I'm that busy I forgot. And boom she got blocked. Hatched head doesn't like being asked, pulled up or corrected on anything that's they joys of thinking your shite hot with brains. But realistically she's a watery scutter .
No I donโ€™t know if u remember I said ages ago when she kept going public and private she was defo filtering people out
I was one of them ๐Ÿ˜‚
But donโ€™t worry I still have screenshots of her given out about Emma Mattress,Ms hinch and moaning about 6 followers unfollowing her
I still find it mad she wants people to know her but actually has no friends

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Psycho is gone private again ๐Ÿ™„ everytime she's called out here she goes private....Hi Klarissa ๐Ÿ‘‹

Cpeople

VIP Member
Caroline has unfollowed klarissa but klarissa is still following Caroline
---
Klarissa also has some new followers but I presume it's because she was talked about on Burps thread, so some people have followed her out of pure disgust from hearing about her
Just looking on burps thread there, good to know the word is back on the street!! As for Caroline Bailey fair play ๐Ÿ‘ to her for unfollowing that cow. How many more are going to get to know about her in the coming days ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค”

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
She met no followers the clown! She a sad sad woman, comes home to sit down and send questions to herself to make herself look popular. So popular that she couldn't even say she was in center parcs until she left in case someone spotted or reported the groomer. Only home then and straight into Aldi to take photos ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ™„ Of all the insta fools this one is the most pathetic of them all.
That's her obsession and only thing she has is her imagination that she's popular, style icon, great mother, super interior taste, great for bargains so helpful, honest, when the bigger picture is she's none of the above she's the laughing stock of Instagram so much so that's the real reason anyone is following her because it's not everyday a woman puts herself out there whilst she's living with a Groomer. People are watching her because they still can't believe this sick human has the brass neck to think nobody knows what she's done.

Leasha

I was actually filled with rage watching this morning, acting now like a big advocate for Small Irish businesses when she shops all the time on Shein and Temu and Amazon. She's only highlighting and tagging these small pages for the hope of a freebie... ahhhhhhhh it maddens me.

And yes, it's wonderful that company is giving back to the hospital. No, Shein possibly wouldn't do that Klarissa but don't forget you support Shein more than your letting on.

Must of been a offer in Aldi during the week on Polish cos Klarissas halo is shining there ๐Ÿ˜‡

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Maybe he up n left or she chose Instagram over him because she'd do anything to be the glammed up miss piggy face of the insta word.
The rank glitter nails growing off her fingers, she's pure glam is our Klarissa ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Also bread crumbing that sheโ€™s โ€œnot okโ€ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ does the creep actually have a job now, does anyone local know?
Not sure, she used to pretend he was a Garda, then said he works nights at one stage. I hope he's nowhere near internet access wherever his night shift is

Cpeople

VIP Member
Also bread crumbing that sheโ€™s โ€œnot okโ€ ๐Ÿ™„๐Ÿ˜‚ does the creep actually have a job now, does anyone local know?
Maybe he up n left or she chose Instagram over him because she'd do anything to be the glammed up miss piggy face of the insta word.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's such a pathetic fool, she actually is an embarrassment to the female race.
So if a big influencer drink's piss the village fool goes out spends the tax payers money to follow that trend.
Does that Martina follow this fool. She's me blocked since I unfollowed her ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ that's how obsessed she is with number's.

Wexy123

VIP Member
All I ever saw in the article was โ€œpending probation hearingโ€ and sheโ€™s that that many kids now heโ€™s not been away long. Also who the fuck is โ€œCharlieโ€? Is this Mikeโ€™s new name? ๐Ÿ˜‚
Could be, I have never heard her talk about Charlie before but maybe Mike's been rumbled so she's going with Charlie for a while now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

spotlight

VIP Member
It seems she is doing an SNA or HCA course she must be doing an assignment cause the questions she is asking is basically her being lazy and getting the answers she needs from her followers to do the assignment .

Cpeople

VIP Member
So I take it charity is her new thing, she's collecting money for something else now ๐Ÿ™„ She will run out of things to try to make her instafamous soon the way she's going.
Imagine being that desperate and sad to try and make something out of someone else's misfortune. She really is the scum of the earth.

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Can you still see this on Carolines story
Just checked now and it's gone, someone must of informed her. Can someone who isn't blocked check if she still follows her?
---
Sheโ€™s her own shadey shit to be worrying about with her insurance claim and head banging on stage all over burps insta, shouting out a nonce supporter seems about right behaviour for someone who pals around with a bigot (Keith Oโ€™Connor regarding his tweets about gay people, Down syndrome people, fat people, travellers) itโ€™s on Sarah Burps wiki
Oh I know all too well about Burp and Teet, her and Jen turn a blind eye to it all!

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Lena from thankshun_penneys gave her a shout out for the Yuka app she shared last week. Doubt Lena knows about Kealy's background.
Screenshot_20240124-211843_Instagram.jpg

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Could be, I have never heard her talk about Charlie before but maybe Mike's been rumbled so she's going with Charlie for a while now ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
I wonder is โ€œCharlieโ€ a fireman seen as โ€œMikeโ€ was a guard ๐Ÿ˜‚ new passport cover and biscuit tin and cup pending for the new man ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha