Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Irish wannabes

VIP Member
No, I'd say she's fuming she's not there with her obsession Alan Clarke! And that fiona Morgan doctor one that she's constantly tagging was at Hannah's table too. Hopefully Hannah took the opportunity to tell them about Klarissa and her grooming partner. Female Shrek was at a tractor run today, such a fabulous life she is leading ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Like minus the creep husband letโ€™s just say itโ€™s just her with a normal other half
She brings nothing to the table AT ALL
Whatโ€™s her target market
Like oh letโ€™s bring Her she will bring the X People
She doesnโ€™t even have friends so she will bring nobody at all
I know itโ€™s mean buts itโ€™s true
She has no target market at all
She is just dirt and has no life

Reactions: 4

Wexy123

VIP Member
Why on earth is she posting this? A screenshot from Daft, commenting on the house price. And sorry, "it's rotten", who the hell is she to give interior design advice, with her self service breakfast station.... ๐Ÿ˜…

I can't figure her out. Why would she be looking at houses in Dublin, is she that bored?! She is clueless that Aylesbury Rd is one of the most desirable roads in the country. Her culchie head wouldn't be wanted there...
And the same one lives in an estate but pretends she lives in her parents house in the country ๐Ÿ˜‚ She's some yoke to be calling anything rotten with the state of her and her own home. Shit on the walls and moldy food under her chairs and couches, she's an absolute joke at this stage. I see she's sharing the referendum stuff too, is she getting into politics now aswell? Some yoke to be judging anything or anyone and she shacked up with a nonce ๐Ÿคข

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's new eyes to show off too, but is forgetting there from here. As for beautiful truth maybe she doesn't know about her? I don't follow her did she shout her out?

OA1

Chatty Member
I just remembered the time she was doing the saving thing
She went and bought a diary so she could โ‚ฌ1,โ‚ฌ2 etc on each day ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

She put up a pic saying time to get organised
Thatโ€™s her getting organised ๐Ÿ˜‚
For me it was the cost of living petition she set up.....and van loads of her online shopping ๐Ÿšš videos arriving every day ๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 3

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Oh she finally public I can view her on instanavigation
So nothing has changed she stocking up on mini eggs they the new purple snack for the next 2 months

So she shares a video of someone saying how dangerous mini eggs are for infants
But next story she says this is why I be eating the 1kg to myself
Ehhhhh donโ€™t your kids jump up on the kitchen counters To get to the press??
Didnโ€™t one of them burn themselves so you said with that magic rubber
So how you going to stop that getting to a bag of chocolate??
Your just full of shite
Also amber springs has turned into a kip the last 2 years as the likes of her and her animals are let loose and they bring every 2nd wannabe for a free to stay
Yep! Second this, wanted to stay but say Sarah burps stay and instantly no, then saw someone fighting people on a fb group really chavvy and she had it up that she works there so not gonna lie that really put me off staying or giving them the business ๐Ÿคฎ

Wexy123

VIP Member
Was female Shrek at the event today, didn't spot her sitting at Hannah's table.
No, I'd say she's fuming she's not there with her obsession Alan Clarke! And that fiona Morgan doctor one that she's constantly tagging was at Hannah's table too. Hopefully Hannah took the opportunity to tell them about Klarissa and her grooming partner. Female Shrek was at a tractor run today, such a fabulous life she is leading ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Omg guys I'm ashamed to say ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿซฃ
On a big declutter and have an old pair of pink nikes, old like pre kids!! woven ones๐Ÿคฆ, they were so grubby was packing for the bin, but said I'd try the mildew spray.....I've a new pair of runners ๐Ÿ™ˆ๐Ÿ˜‚ wouldn't have thought of using the mildew spray only for seeing her use it. Had tried cleaning them several times before with other products . I only did the outside to see how they'd turn out but that's the inside. Erm thanks klarissa ๐Ÿ˜ฌ๐Ÿซฃ๐Ÿ™ˆ
Ohhhhh you can't sit with us anymore ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

• Haha

Slmn2021

She must be in Center Parcs this week no house posts the last 2 days. And she def wouldn't pay December prices
Have been keeping an eye out, havenโ€™t seen her thankfully!!!! But she def here when she hasnโ€™t been on, and just put up a a box, saying sheโ€™s mad busy. Will be outed as a liar again next week, when she shares her visit after itโ€™s done.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Calls, emails, whatever we can do to let them know there's a known groomer who has an interest in minors up there now. If it stops one young person being leered at or worse it will be worth it

Cpeople

VIP Member
Probably herself and the groomer on a romantic getaway, but she won't mention where she is til she gets home in case anyone informs the place she's staying that there's a known groomer staying there ๐Ÿ˜ก
There's the reason for going private again!
And do the big accounts not see the elephant in the room with this one??
Or as one of the replied back to me I'm absolutely shocked by that but I'm also interested to watch and see how she'll play it out.
How she'll hide him,how she's wanting to be the big Instagram influencer and trying to keep such appalling secret from thousands.

• Wow

Cpeople

VIP Member
100% wait I agree with you. Stalking insta huns though has she not realised the more she tries to grab big accounts, the more people will learn about her? Itโ€™s her kids I feel sorry for because no chance would my little ones be around them for play dates etc.
Absolutely I'm ๐Ÿ’ฏ here for the female's of this world. Him is a poor excuse for a father and partner. Statistics show scum like him reoffend and that's ๐Ÿ’ฏ fact. He doesn't deserve to be addressed as a man or father or partner because he's neither of them.
As for her she's a C U Next Tuesday and a horrible one at that.
Like come on There a lot of us on here from all over the world/Ireland have uz ever know a woman like her to stand by a man who's pleaded guilty to grooming a 16 year old girl.
Who's continued to let him father 3 more kids after he's admitted to that because by Jesus certainly don't.

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
I reported it aswell, she's so sneaky, I'd say she doesn't even buy half the stuff she puts the AF links up for. Actually she doesn't buy any of the stuff cos she's always in the same 3 sets of clothes ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ
Who's the poor geezer's she starting to follow. Has to be some big accounts.
Because I'm blocked I can't see, so I'll need uz to tell me who's she tagging,who's arse she's licking for the shout out!!