Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's back again, still losing followers and can't see why the dope. Imagine thinking you're a bit hit on Instagram when your average following is minus 3 per day 😂😂😂 Her credit card must be gone into overdrive trying to buy back all her dwindling followers
Why she still sticking around on a platform she's not wanted on Beat's me. Goes to show how ignorant she actually is

Reactions: 4

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh. My. God.

I didn't think even Klarissa could stoop so slow. She's only gone and copied the Group Hug reel from saoirseandmama

I. Am. Speechless.
She's actually sick in the head, anything for content. Another thing that she will lose followers for but the big dope will get a few comments telling her how lovely it is and she will be thrilled with herself the big headed freak. Absolutely disgusting to copy Saoirses families reel, and they are burying that poor little girl today.

Klarissa I know well that you read here, you're the lowest of the low, pure scum.
---
I’m blocked but did she recreate content from Saoirse’s page with her own kids or reshare the content from the page? 😳
There's a reel that's widely known from Saoirses page that the family all join a group hug one by one in slow motion, it's beautiful.
Klarissa has today set her camera up and has the kids running to her one by one in slow motion and ending in a group hug with them all. and captioned it "blessed". The first thing I thought of when I saw it was the famous reel on Saoirses page. She's one twisted woman

Last edited:
  • Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
For a one that's staying off Instagram she's online now liking any comment left on her post. Great break she's having. Break = hiding from the social.

• Haha

Leasha

The cheek of her "25 people unfollowed me, I'm laughing cos they didn't realise they will have to request to follow me again the poor things" She would want to get over herself.
Exactly, why does she think they'd wanna follow her again anyway?

But then look at it this way, of her 12,000 followers, she bought 8,000 maybe more herself. So any of her real followers leaving her it is a little kick in the gut.
She's so disillusioned. She actually thinks people care about her.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
I'm delighted people see through it though, it wasn't as obvious when she started it but now every day there's a sneaky link in there somewhere. Delighted to see her followers trickling off one by one
It would be even better if they stopped following because of her choice of partner though and not because she’s annoying them with sneaky AF links 😂

Cpeople

VIP Member
I more so even wanted to say why promote this when the blind was in children’s bedrooms? This is unsafe and unsanitary and I’m pretty sure not what the product is intended for so when damage occurs to others fabric blinds Mr Price will be in firing line for promoting it for this usage 🤢 in fairness the seem to be shooting out all sorts of gimps atm, must have a new social media intern that’s shooting them in the foot shouting out nonce households 😳
Did you see the comments on the reel, someone said it's not recommended for fabric by the manufacturer, Mr price given smart replys

• Wow

Wexy123

VIP Member
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her, she's after posting yet another story 🙈 How could you make a big post about taking a break from Instagram and then keep posting stories, the shame of it 😂😂

Misstree

She did yesterday poor woman.
---

I'd say not again she wants to be pulled up on that she thinks she's smart. But the drop in followers says different.
That’s so sad 😢 such a genuine down to earth lady .. a lot of assholes could do with taking a leaf from her book .. she said it as it was, was honest & humble & wasn’t a bit materialistic .. so she was basically the absolute opposite of most of them!
Rest in peace Maria 😢

Cpeople

VIP Member
Mr price shared her filthy on the verge on child abuse mouldy blind…..the temptation to comment
Message them up, tell them who they are shouting out @Wexy123 does martinasmark follow the pedalo partner
---
Just checked there is no way to leave a comment on the post Mr price have it turned off. Wonder was there comments left or was it never turned on to begin with?
I messaged them to ask why are the supporting convicted child GROOMER partner's. I'll let uz know if I get a reply.
---
Peeeedddddooooo for correct spelling not pedalo . Tattle doesn't allow that word
---
They seen it help me out here lads please message them too.

Attachments

Last edited:
  • Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Lord she's still going, I thought since it was gone quiet here that she might have packed up her groomer and left Instagram. A quick check of her stats shows that she's still losing followers daily so I don't know what she thinks she's achieving on her page cos all she does is turn people off her. Off to report sneaky ad pics now 🏃‍♀️➡

• Heart

Slmn2021

Something has caught up with her for her to take an official break from insta!! Especially at the most lucrative time of the year for posting the affiliate links!!!

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Time to hang up the boots klarissa before your laughed out of Mayo and off Instagram 😂😂😂😂 you absolute donkey

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Glamour queen strikes again 🤭
Nah sorry she’s giving me day release vibes, it’s cruel at this stage, where’s her carer because no one things that “look” is anything other than she had a wash and isn’t in a fleece jumper

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
Exactly, she's a sneeky bitch.

What's stopping her from taking a screenshot of the "bargain" and yeah, sure, AF link it IF the viewer wants to go and buy it. But the sneeky blank screen you have to click on the link to see what she talking about and not only that but she'll make money if you buy from ANYTHING from that website for the next 30 days.
I'm delighted people see through it though, it wasn't as obvious when she started it but now every day there's a sneaky link in there somewhere. Delighted to see her followers trickling off one by one

Cpeople

VIP Member
Exactly, why does she think they'd wanna follow her again anyway?

But then look at it this way, of her 12,000 followers, she bought 8,000 maybe more herself. So any of her real followers leaving her it is a little kick in the gut.
She's so disillusioned. She actually thinks people care about her.
She actually thinks she's shit hot, cock of the walk. When in actual fact she's a cup of boiled piss. Majority of humans that follow her are There for the laugh. Because it's most certainly not for the shhhtyle.

Leasha

Removing all but a link, defo sounds like a revenue issue and good enough for the 2 fuckers!
Good enough.

She got a scare, a warning that her antics were gonna get her into trouble and she pulled back from IG but greedy fame hungry Klarissa couldn't hack it and jumped back on before you could shout "Your partners a groomer"

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
Why does she have a fry everyday for lunch? I know she swaps out for lower fat options but why bother? Why not have a sandwich or a salad if she’s trying to lose weight? Treadmill and then a fry! Again, swap nasty lo cal chocolate/biscuits/mousse for a piece of fruit! She just comes across as so stupid.
I actually don’t care what she does cos she’s a complete con artist but this does annoy me🤦‍♀️
I remember her saying she doesn't eat veg, or fruit bar oranges. Big aul Carnarvor which is surprising because one would think she'd love rocket with the big bulls face she has!!

Attachments

• Haha
  • Sick