Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Sharing Mark fennels reel now in the hopes he will give her a shout out 🙄 does she never get bored of being on the beg
Private again 🤣🫣🤣
---
Yea it said following a probation hearing so he got probation??? She seems to have removed her FB page……
Yes she removed that last year around September when she was NOT hacked as she said she was . Facebook got deleted and all her kids videos and her big head reels were deleted because it was said here about her claiming social welfare and making money off #af. Nobody had or has a problem with that but it's her attitude, rudeness, and most of all lies she tells to 13k people and was #af in a sneeky way.
---
Sharing Mark fennels reel now in the hopes he will give her a shout out 🙄 does she never get bored of being on the beg
Does he follow her ? Is she still nametags BA? And is Lisa Jordan still follow her? Get on it like a car bonnet 🤣🤣🤣🕵🕵🕵

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
In Castlebar 4 days a week, she must have got work experience in some poor unsuspecting school who aren't aware of her affiliation with a known groomer
Say so she'll definitely not get any local.
Disgusting person

Cpeople

VIP Member
I can't get over her though commenting and sharing Alan's competition after he deleted her 😂😂😂😂😂😂😂 the desperation is real
Because she's a brazen cow.
She's that stand offish about her living with a CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER by the court of Law with her big hard Face.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Exactly!! 💯 She did well with her free bits from made in callow, she's as transparent as anything!! Only looking for more things to be sent to her
She would make you sick, the same one flat out ordering off of Temu, but going to act like a local business supporter to get a few freebies. She's so desperate its unreal 🤢 Guaranteed she will be on now in a few days after being gifted items from the places she tagged today. And them not knowing she's a nonce supporter.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Tried to report her today for the hidden ad tag on the perfume links, but the asai new website isn’t working for me, can fill the form all the way and then the submit button isnt working, will keep the screenshots till it’s sorted. Anyone else use it lately, looks like a new website
@Wexy123 any advice on this??

Misstree

Did this hound acknowledge on her stories about Irish cleaning mammy passing away? Considering klarissa hounded her for a shout out and once she got it she never acknowledged that woman again.
Did Irish cleaning mammy (Maria) pass away?

• Sad

OA1

Chatty Member
I'm blocked, but Has she deleted her highlights aswel? Or are there still there? I know she's private but would you know it's her page if you came across it? Is there video posts of her in the highlights?I know she deleted all the kids posts off her page months ago
She's probably due for a name change shortly too

Cpeople

VIP Member
Did she come on like previous years and say I don't believe in Easter eggs, I don't buy them. My kids get one small one from their granny, my kids aren't big chocolate eater's.
No no they can't eat what's not There but bejayus klarissa can shift a fair load of chocolate herself.

Cpeople

VIP Member
No I don’t know if u remember I said ages ago when she kept going public and private she was defo filtering people out
I was one of them 😂
But don’t worry I still have screenshots of her given out about Emma Mattress,Ms hinch and moaning about 6 followers unfollowing her
I still find it mad she wants people to know her but actually has no friends
Ya don't say! 😂😂😂😂
---
I don't know if there is anyone who actually likes her, im sure her followers (the ones she hasn't bought from India) just follow her to laugh at her stupid posts and stories. Like she has no discount codes to offer people, no brand wants to associate with her. She's flat out constantly advertising for ella and jo and they won't even throw her a pity discount code 😂 She has zero fashion sense, she's stuck in the 90's (and I think physically stuck in those dunnes contour leggings) She hasn't a notion about cooking unless it's airfryer rushers, she cant clean, defenitely wont win any awards for parenting. I'd love to know what her audience is 🤔🤔
God help poor ole hundi in Africa if she wins the book voucher poor cow will miss the last post out of Ireland 😂😂😂😂😂

Attachments

OA1

Chatty Member
And again…… she’s some brazen neck on her….. look at this, I wouldn’t be caught dead in it she says…… but here’s the link, click away there so I can make my money.
Is it because her account is private that she's able to get away with scamming?