Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Yeah fair enough she shouldn't be following her but she couldn't stop her from going to the event
Oh absolutely I know she couldn't stop her no more than Center parcs couldn't refuse him a stay on their premises. But my point is Lisa has been informed of her following klarissa and what klarissa stands by.
Lisa follows very few people and there's a hell of a lot more genuine people on Instagram than klarissa aside from her living with a Groomer, klarissa is a proper arsehole. You don't need me to list her faults because I'd be here all day.

Cpeople

VIP Member
After buying followers last week she's back down to 12.9k already 🤭😂😂
I'd say it was the local people wanting to buy her runner's. Has the 🐦 got that delivered to Lisa Jordan yet is she still following this vermon.

Last edited:

Wexy123

VIP Member
Can't believe it's Stephen's day and klarissa hasn't been trolling the internet to find #af links she can share 😳 she must have had to turn off the wifi over Kealy again

Slmn2021

Tried to report her today for the hidden ad tag on the perfume links, but the asai new website isn’t working for me, can fill the form all the way and then the submit button isnt working, will keep the screenshots till it’s sorted. Anyone else use it lately, looks like a new website

Cpeople

VIP Member
@Wexy123 Any #af for the H&M, River island surely klarissa is working with them all now the pre Christmas sale's have started. Or she only #Afiworkwith with ALDI and LIDI special buy's leaflet 🤣🤣

Cpeople

VIP Member
Klarissa showing her gifted items from made in callow this morning without clarifying that they were gifted so reported again. Also she didn't tag made in callow like she usually does 🤔🤔 has made in callow cut contact with her I wonder since she was informed that she's sending gifts to a nonce sympathiser or has turnip head dropped her now that she got what she wanted out of her??
So we're still showing the mugs, god help her followers at Christmas because she'll be showing Christmas shite up until Easter and beyond. Yes report the wagon. Does callow follow her still.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Wonder if she's got a free invite to Lisa's lust list show today, considering she always shared Lisa's discount codes ,surely she's got a VIP pass today. And surely Lisa follows her ??

OA1

Chatty Member
Oh 💯💯💯 if I'm not mistaken she put him to bed at 6 or before it.
He's full up of orange and he must piss like a race horse during the night with the amount of orange he drinks.
Oh don't get me started on the food shop please, pure and utter junk food.
I think this one needs her own thread.
Only seen some of her stories after she was tagged on klarissas page, but she's definitely worthy to have her own thread! And she has over the 10k followers too

Cpeople

VIP Member
Her story is getting more and more widely known, it's great. And the more of the instahuns that know, the more that they will tell each other.
Yes it is she's getting mentioned on a lot of tattle threads too.
Ones who've a lot of traffic and funny enough klarissa doesn't follow any one who's tattle is busy.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Same….. and reported her twice again this am for thw two stories with links to river island shoes!! Giving out that the price of the ballet shoes was off the charts….. but still af links them!! And then the second one….. The h I’m looking for a pair like these, can you click the link there and have a look….. sneaky cow. I’m can post screenshots if anyone wants them to report her?
oh please do, I'd report her all day every day if I could 😂