Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Ya don't say! πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
---

God help poor ole hundi in Africa if she wins the book voucher poor cow will miss the last post out of Ireland πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Sorry and I know it’s not her kids faults but I wouldn’t want a groomers kid in my house, near my kids, for fear the groomer would collect them etc. no fucking way 😳

Reactions: 1

Wexy123

VIP Member
I wonder πŸ€” I don't follow but had a look at her stories there. What are the chances this is for klarissa....I know could be for anyone with a Hannah in the family. I'm sure klarissa will show if they are for her.
She has a child called Hannah herself, that's how klarissa latched onto her she used to comment on her posts saying "oh I have a Hannah aswell she would love that"

• Angry

Wexy123

VIP Member
No she's still there unfortunately, she was sharing the beauttruths post today, such an arse licker she is

Cpeople

VIP Member
Just had a look, no she doesn't follow her
Ooo she must have heard the story so πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ«£πŸ˜‰
---
Still hasn't donated to the local fundraiser....
She's not going to donate, but she'll use that for to get followers! And attention.
She's no heart for her own kids bringing them in the world for a Groomer father so why would she give to anyone unfortunate.

Wexy123

VIP Member
I don't know if there is anyone who actually likes her, im sure her followers (the ones she hasn't bought from India) just follow her to laugh at her stupid posts and stories. Like she has no discount codes to offer people, no brand wants to associate with her. She's flat out constantly advertising for ella and jo and they won't even throw her a pity discount code πŸ˜‚ She has zero fashion sense, she's stuck in the 90's (and I think physically stuck in those dunnes contour leggings) She hasn't a notion about cooking unless it's airfryer rushers, she cant clean, defenitely wont win any awards for parenting. I'd love to know what her audience is πŸ€”πŸ€”

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's deleted any photo of her in mirror. Highlights are there with no Klarissa in them.
But THANK GOD she left the Underarms Laser highlight of her hairy pits
Who will ever unsee that moment!!! That has to be up there for Tell me your a 🀑 without telling me your a 🀑 Only human know to man who'd to grow her hair for Lazer treatment. That's history right There, the moment we all knew she is fucked up.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Does anyone know if thisisyou, the one who gifted her the passport holder for "michael" πŸ˜‚ was informed about Klarissa?? Klarissa tagged her and she's shared klarissa to her stories so wondering does she know about her and is turning a blind eye or was she never informed?

Cpeople

VIP Member
Anyone know, if I click into some of Klarissas sneeky AF links, how I can erase that then from my phone so she doesn't get a cent if I subsequently buy from the site??

I genuinely need new saucepans πŸ˜…πŸ«’

.... and 124 people replied back to her question box? So ALL her genuine followers..... πŸ˜‚
No idea to be honest with you πŸ€” so she's still being the sneeky bitch.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Jesus they weren’t there when I wanted to comment, sounds like a cheeky little brat running the page like most β€œsocial media account managers” are these days, I doubt they’ll reply to well to an insta message, an email to head office to let them know their social team is misguided in sharing a groomers partners house AND using products incorrectly and leaving the blind around children in that state, it’s not a good look
No its shocking the replies they are giving, very Smart

Cpeople

VIP Member
Reported straight away as the site mentions commission so I hope she's declaring that work to social welfare 😊
The only declaring she knows is declaring her love for pedos. I hope she's pulled up soon on being a sly bitch.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Hannah's hoping to get 5k followers for Christmas, hope she does and sickens that other gobshite. She doesn't even have 5k real followers, at least Hannah's will have an actual following and not Indian bot accounts

Cpeople

VIP Member
Hold up, she just posted, she was there today!
She'll will probably say she got a free pr invite. No wonder she was asking so she could scan and see who following her was going. Just she hardly rocked up in that get out