Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
No I've never heard of them doing that. Wish they would though, there's plenty who would be suspended πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ No, I think it was her hero Alan Clarke unfollowing her that's pushed her over the edge, she idolises that man 🀭🀭
Really hope it was and that it gave her the biggest toe in the hole she ever got.
Because I'd only love to pop on size 12 steel toe boots and give her my best shot πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 1

Wexy123

VIP Member
It's worse she's getting, an affiliated link that people have to click on to see what she's on about πŸ€”πŸ€”
Screenshot_20231121_170445_Instagram.jpg

• Angry

Stacey10

Chatty Member
Mr price shared her filthy on the verge on child abuse mouldy blind…..the temptation to comment
Just checked there is no way to leave a comment on the post Mr price have it turned off. Wonder was there comments left or was it never turned on to begin with?

OA1

Chatty Member
I see she's down to 12.7k followers now, she's losing more than 100 followers a month the past few months πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
How does it work when you buy followers? Is it a one off payment.....or a continuous yearly renewal πŸ˜‚ I'll never forget how fast she went from 3-4k then up to 10k so fast

Dubdoll14

Can’t believe the beauttruth still follows her , I thought she would have more integrity , I unfollowed her because of it

Wexy123

VIP Member
Wonder if she's got a free invite to Lisa's lust list show today, considering she always shared Lisa's discount codes ,surely she's got a VIP pass today. And surely Lisa follows her ??
She asked on her stories a while back if anyone was going, I think she was on the beg for an invite.
---
yep lisa follows her and vice versa. But I doubt she will be invited to any event ever, the state of her

Cpeople

VIP Member
I see she lost another 5 followers yesterday so she is down to 12.8k now. I'd say she's fumingggg πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ We all know how she hates to lose followers. There are surely only bots left on her account at this stage πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Good hopefully more will see through her,
She's one horrible person.
Do people not see when she didn't put her kids before her convicted child groomer and continued to produce for him how horrible and sick is that.

Cpeople

VIP Member

Attachments

• Angry

Cpeople

VIP Member
She put a story up last night saying she was at the kids Christmas play, probably trying to make out that she was invited but couldn't go, what a saddo πŸ˜‚
πŸ’―πŸ’―πŸ’― That's what she was playing at last night.
πŸ’― Fact Hannah wouldn't have anything to do with klarissa, I'd say that poor woman would rather entertain the devil than sit with her.
I'd say she's raging all the same.
Can you check if everythingjoloves follows her please?