Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Cpeople

VIP Member
She has some neck trying to show a savings plan for next year, after her big "put €1 in an envelope one week, €2 the next blah blah blah" she did last year. Did it for about 3 weeks and it was never heard of again πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
She's only doing that because her friend Rebecca's Homeandlife was posting about doing the same thing, both showed it last year and both didn't keep it up.
She's another one for buying shite and showing off the rubbish she buys.
She's a teenage daughter and was told about her pal klarissa and her partner by more than one person and dimwith Rebecca replys and what.
She also follows klarissa on her personal page.
So one is a biga clown as the other.

Mel33

The majority of the comments were don't buy an electric car, lack of charging points, how they drain in the winter so quickly, plan your journey etc and tbf she got smart and defensive with everybody, not just Klarissa.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Fake competition pending so!! Or I'm taking a break leaving Instagram, or she'll team up with someone who's no idea who she is.
Is she still tagging that liliforberg one or what ever she's called she shares cooking. Klarissa was always tagging her.
Got her following her because she'd a big account.
Yes they are still following each other, I've never seen her shout out Klarissa though πŸ˜‚ she reeks of desperation, she's only short of stalking anyone with a big following in the hope of getting a shout out

Leasha

No she's still posting...

Looking to see if there's a chemist open today, Easter Sunday. Hard to believe the queen of the Northern pharmaceuticals didn't have medicines in stock.... must be another trip needed.

She's bought a pair of hideous pink running Nike runners. If she's paying for her "transformation diet programme" she need not have bothered.

Cpeople

VIP Member
who's Martina?
Martinasmark, odd ball Johnny tagged her in the sleep cup a piss, but really because she's 140k followers
---
That's just it, she would drink her own piss if an influencer told her too. She is so gullible. And spends the taxpayers money doing so. How much was spent on Air Up bottles... don't see them now?! The dozen 4th Arq jumpers, well no actually she actually never takes those off πŸ˜΅β€πŸ’« I'm surprised she hasn't jumped on the Edit Row for her bestie Lisa Jordan, especially after resharing her Luna story.

So I take it, she's back online.... from her 'time off/hour off'
Does Lisa Jordan follow this donkey??

Wexy123

VIP Member
I don't know when he hit that unfollow button but far play to him.
And she's that stupid she still follows him such a fool.
She was tagging him not long ago and went to his show so must be recent enough. Delighted for her πŸ˜‚

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
If anyone can set up a wiki with the proof, the FB pics, the article from news etc, just so in case she gets rowdy and says its lies again, she can’t gaslight people 😳