Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Wexy123

VIP Member
Any check to see if she's still following Rebecca's homeandlife.... noticed that Rebeccas not following klarissas personal Page. Klarissa Darcy
I don't follow either of them any more so can't, but would be interesting to know

Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
She lost 32 followers yesterday, 33 the day before. Even Balthazar in Bethlehem must be sick of her shit at this stage. I can't get over her making a full post about staying off of Instagram....and then staying on Instagram 🤭🤭🤭🤭
She believes a convicted groomer is telling the truth, so she knows no different. She's got to be the biggest liar I've ever seen on Instagram.
At least the others hunz convince people that their honest but this one NA, she's deffo a physio

Cpeople

VIP Member
That judge will fucking rot!! Anything he does in future it’s on that judge giving him a pass and an excuse. He was calculating and manipulative regardless of the young girl probably desperate for a job
---
That’s his Facebook account which was tagged in Klarissa’s own FB pics, and it’s commenting on a post about a sex offender and social welfare recipient? The irony and brazenness
That judge was as sick as she is, it's actually shocking to read and stupidity from that judge. I bet if it was today that scum bag would be locked up and rightly so.

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Anyone know, if I click into some of Klarissas sneeky AF links, how I can erase that then from my phone so she doesn't get a cent if I subsequently buy from the site??

I genuinely need new saucepans 😅🫢

.... and 124 people replied back to her question box? So ALL her genuine followers..... 😂
Don't be clicking on her sneaky links, as if she's buying saucepans in Brown Thomas 😂😂😂 the 124 people messaging her is just her excuse to link whatever overpriced shite she's trying to earn a few cents from 🙄

Wexy123

VIP Member
Claire our old to new home.
Lisa's lust list
Liliforberg
Beautiful truth
Kirean Corrigan and his wife.
Alan Clarke.
Donegal dad.
Ella jo.
Charlene and Niamh both who own Ella jo on their personal accounts. As well as business accounts.
The shoe shop she got the free shoes from.
made in callow and clippings of tin too, although they don't interact anymore for some reason but still follow her
---
Alan Clarke isn't following her anymore, I wonder is that a recent unfollow?

Cpeople

VIP Member
The gobshite flat out going around scanning every item in the house. Does the clown not know there's nutritional information and ingredients on every packet anyway. Is she that lazy that she now needs an app to tell her which food is healthy and which isn't 🤦‍♀️ Law degree my arse, she hasn't a brain cell in her head. Would suit her better to pay attention to her creep of a fellas phone and make sure he's not texting children again
She real is some advertisement and encouragement for anyone thinking about a law degree. Obviously they felt sorry for her

Wexy123

VIP Member
Wexy that's summer content and free fanny lake washes whilst the wild animals play in the slimy muck. Remember them day's don't ya! Soon to return.
I'll never forget the day she went down the slide thing in the garden on her knees and posted it thinking she looked like a goddess 😂😂😂😂

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Any check to see if she's still following Rebecca's homeandlife.... noticed that Rebeccas not following klarissas personal Page. Klarissa Darcy

Wexy123

VIP Member
💯💯💯 That's what she was playing at last night.
💯 Fact Hannah wouldn't have anything to do with klarissa, I'd say that poor woman would rather entertain the devil than sit with her.
I'd say she's raging all the same.
Can you check if everythingjoloves follows her please?
Just had a look, no she doesn't follow her

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Caroline has unfollowed klarissa but klarissa is still following Caroline
---
Klarissa also has some new followers but I presume it's because she was talked about on Burps thread, so some people have followed her out of pure disgust from hearing about her
Jesus I should have tagged you in my post so people could see her and his face! I never thought to sorry!

Cpeople

VIP Member
No stop it
If she had friends they would tell her to sort herself out
But since she has none she is just let wild
Ya know your right!!! If she'd anyone at all she'd not be craving attention from people who have absolutely no reason to be shown her any response. Like 5 years she's tagging influencers she'd be better joining the community services or a fas scheme. She's to be pityed she's lost, she only knows how to stand by him, sleep with him and hide him from the world. An awful case .