Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

OA1

Chatty Member
I can't even deal with this clown at all lads ๐Ÿ™„ Klarissa the dope who shops non stop in lidl, aldi, tesco, amazon is now a huge supporter of Irish companies ๐Ÿคฆโ€โ™€๏ธ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

What she's really wanting here is for her to "shout out" small irish companies so that they will be grateful to her and send her freebies. She's one manipulative witch ๐Ÿง™โ€โ™€๏ธ
---

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ hilarious
Exactly!! ๐Ÿ’ฏ She did well with her free bits from made in callow, she's as transparent as anything!! Only looking for more things to be sent to her

Reactions: 1

Cpeople

VIP Member
Yes they are still following each other, I've never seen her shout out Klarissa though ๐Ÿ˜‚ she reeks of desperation, she's only short of stalking anyone with a big following in the hope of getting a shout out
Oh she did shout her out once, but is aware of what klarissa stands by.
So that shows what type of person she is too she obviously see's no wrong in child grooming either.

Cpeople

VIP Member
Can't believe it's Stephen's day and klarissa hasn't been trolling the internet to find #af links she can share ๐Ÿ˜ณ she must have had to turn off the wifi over Kealy again
Sure lidi ,ALDI aren't open, and shein don't do discounts ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
She real is some advertisement and encouragement for anyone thinking about a law degree. Obviously they felt sorry for her
Oh isn't she amazing she's going not picking the winner until tomorrow now so asking people to keep commenting on her reel. She's pathetic, trying to up her engagement for some reason or another. Most likely on the beg for something or other

Cpeople

VIP Member
No, no #af lately at all, she hasn't even been sharing her own cloud10 code ๐Ÿค”๐Ÿค” Must be something to do with why she's taking a break, she's not using the #af at all now. She's still sharing other people's discount codes though ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
Sure that's why Lisa's lust list probably won't unfollow her, sure she's throwing a few euros her way.
Who knew in this day n age people work for Notting.
Oh sorry I mean a famous follow.

Wexy123

VIP Member
I hate that

I hate that this nonce lover more than likely on the welfare loves this cream as much as I do, nearly โ‚ฌ50 a pop doesnโ€™t attract kreepy kealy to her ๐Ÿคฎ
The thoughts of her rubbing the cream into her big leathery skin ๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข๐Ÿคข she's probably trying to get younger looking skin to keep up with kealys interests ๐Ÿคข

• Sick

Cpeople

VIP Member
I was actually filled with rage watching this morning, acting now like a big advocate for Small Irish businesses when she shops all the time on Shein and Temu and Amazon. She's only highlighting and tagging these small pages for the hope of a freebie... ahhhhhhhh it maddens me.

And yes, it's wonderful that company is giving back to the hospital. No, Shein possibly wouldn't do that Klarissa but don't forget you support Shein more than your letting on.

Must of been a offer in Aldi during the week on Polish cos Klarissas halo is shining there ๐Ÿ˜‡
One of the reasons I unfollowed her was the affect her big snot had on me everytime I watched that big female Shrek she set me mad. I've watched, listened and read about her and to this day I actually haven't found the right words to describe her as a human.
---
Those companies she shared will no doubt be sending her freebies over the next few days, the sneaky cunt knows what she's at. Likes to support irish my hole. As I've always said she would sell her soul to the devil for a free gift, I can smell the desperation off her from here.
Send them on the evidence.

Cpeople

VIP Member
She's recently started following suzanne burke (more than just a ma) so God only knows what she will be wanting with her
Well Suzanne won't take to kindly to that follow when she finds out about what She's living with and stands by. And that's a Fact. So she's pissin against the wind there.

Cpeople

VIP Member
I actually have second hand embarrassment for her, she's after posting yet another story ๐Ÿ™ˆ How could you make a big post about taking a break from Instagram and then keep posting stories, the shame of it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
She does that for attention, it's all for engagement stats.
There's plenty of attention on him and more on her for standing by him. She's no shame in what she's doing living with him. So she's certainly not going to be embarrassed by saying one thing and doing another

Wexy123

VIP Member
Oh she did shout her out once, but is aware of what klarissa stands by.
So that shows what type of person she is too she obviously see's no wrong in child grooming either.
There's a lot of them who know and continue to follow her, sickening ๐Ÿคข

LuckyB

How many feet does she have?๐Ÿค”
She is forever talking about and buying runners!

• Haha

OA1

Chatty Member
Do any of her long term followers ever question her. She said she was doing an agri course (we all knew it wasn't) this must be lie number 500 shes told at this stage. Have any of the loyal ๐Ÿ‘ woken up yet ๐Ÿค”?
Something spurred her on to get a job, so maybe all her posting to be an instahun had caught up with her, and they were looked into and they were going to loose some welfare payments or something.

Leasha

Klarissa is dead in the water.

Asked a friend who still follows her, and she posts rarely now. Only pics, no talking incase the Social Welfare or Revenue are watching. She may forget about her Instagram Career now because she's just embarrassing herself EVEN MORE now clinging onto the dead horse which is her account.

She even managed to watch a football match on her own telly I heard, not a pic of her parents!