Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

twobabies

Oh I know she's billy no mate's, I was being sarcastic 🫣 .
---

Says a lot about Lisa doesn't it considering she's been told.
Yeah fair enough she shouldn't be following her but she couldn't stop her from going to the event

Reactions: 1

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Omg just saw that she is tagging asiam ireland 😑😑😑 please tell me this absolute disgrace isn't working with them 😑😑😑
That judge will fucking rot!! Anything he does in future it’s on that judge giving him a pass and an excuse. He was calculating and manipulative regardless of the young girl probably desperate for a job
---
That’s his Facebook account which was tagged in Klarissa’s own FB pics, and it’s commenting on a post about a sex offender and social welfare recipient? The irony and brazenness

Attachments

Last edited:

Wexy123

VIP Member
As turnip head herself would say "tell me you're sending yourself questions without telling me" Or are we supposed to believe that out of her 12k following (over half are bought bot accounts) that loads of her followers were in center parcs πŸ€¦β€β™€οΈ Like with a population of 5 million in the country what are the chances of her having loads of followers in center parcs πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Oh and Klarissa your bad spelling always gives it away girl.

Attachments

• Haha

Wexy123

VIP Member
I’m looking online if anyone wants me to look for anything for them πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Maybe look for some fucking sense or a fucking life

The people asking her to look are as bad

So that just shows she actually has nothing to do that she wants to look up stuff for other people
She looks up things then and has the cheek to put #af on them πŸ˜‚ I'd say no one asks her for anything cos in fairness she's not exactly a style queen herself. It's just another excuse to use her shitty af links. Did ye see she's asking people to donate to a go fund me page and she's going to pick a winner and the prize is.....some of her unopened shampoos and creams 🀒🀒 All so she can look like the hero who raised money for a charity when the grease bag is getting her followers to donate and hasn't donated a cent herself

• Wow

Slmn2021

Someone forgot to hide her textbook in the background!!!! So clearly was lying about an agri course, she is doing something for kids with special needs
---
I’m think the college need to be informed of the background of this lady!!!

Attachments

• Heart

Cpeople

VIP Member
Martinasmark isn't following Klarissa anymore...wonder what happened there πŸ€”πŸ€­πŸ˜‚
Oooooooo maybe a carrier pigeon brought her the News and hard facts about who she was following. And let's hope he fly's into more people's lives with that information.
A good day was had @Wexy123 don't you think πŸ€”πŸ«£

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
Where we live it's quiet a distance from the nearest Tesco.....so at times before being blocked used to look at her stories alright to see if it was ever worth goin there πŸ™ˆ πŸ™‰πŸ˜‚
Oh I hear you 🀣🀣 she did show everything that wasn't out the back in the store rooms.

• Haha

Cpeople

VIP Member
It's this one not being her usual irritating πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— πŸ”— person anymore or has she's jumped ship or been real to herself and seen the truth that people don't like groomers partner's

• Haha

HawTea2.0

VIP Member
Oh my god, she does! I just checked
Oh she’s a melt, I followed her when she was a working nurse and pregnant desperate for the engagement, she’s VERY basic and cringe but would leave Darcy mouldy blind in the halfpenny place, she is trying to be Rosie Con Irish Mrs hinch

Cpeople

VIP Member
She must be really upset this time, she hasn't been on for a full 24 hours now. That's the longest since she announced she was "taking a break"..
Maybe a few of the big hunz heard and hit that unfollow button too.🫣

Cpeople

VIP Member
She doesn't have BA for mynametags or her code on the page anymore. But Lisa Jordan and Donegal daddy are still following her and so is the cowboy Kelly guy. very disappointing
I've sent 🐦🐦🐦 + anymore to them above 3 , maybe pop them 🐦🐦🐦 it might boost

• Heart

Wexy123

VIP Member
Dear God the state of her skin 🀒 if I was that skin care company I'd be telling her not to be mentioning my product if she's going to use that haggard spotty face beside it 🀒 She's like something from a horror film! Followers still dropping, another 10 gone over the last couple of days πŸ™Œ

Cpeople

VIP Member
Dear God the state of her skin 🀒 if I was that skin care company I'd be telling her not to be mentioning my product if she's going to use that haggard spotty face beside it 🀒 She's like something from a horror film! Followers still dropping, another 10 gone over the last couple of days πŸ™Œ
Well it just confirms that she is a human snake, maybe she's due to shed her skin now soon. Or else it's all the fat out of the rashers she's eating everyday.
The question of the day private or public. πŸ€”πŸ€”