Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nope I'm not Mrs, this story travels quickly once CONVICTED CHILD GROOMER is the heading.😉😉😉😉
She must be really upset this time, she hasn't been on for a full 24 hours now. That's the longest since she announced she was "taking a break"..

Reactions: 2
She must be really upset this time, she hasn't been on for a full 24 hours now. That's the longest since she announced she was "taking a break"..
Maybe a few of the big hunz heard and hit that unfollow button too.🫣

Reactions: 1
Wonder if she's got a free invite to Lisa's lust list show today, considering she always shared Lisa's discount codes ,surely she's got a VIP pass today. And surely Lisa follows her ??

Wonder if she's got a free invite to Lisa's lust list show today, considering she always shared Lisa's discount codes ,surely she's got a VIP pass today. And surely Lisa follows her ??
She asked on her stories a while back if anyone was going, I think she was on the beg for an invite.
---
yep lisa follows her and vice versa. But I doubt she will be invited to any event ever, the state of her

Probs didn’t post so no one could call her out to others at it
She's such a sad act, imagine that nobody turning up to an event thinking she's instafamous. Would suit her better to go and buy the voucher for that stupid competition she ran for the doctors books!

Hold up, she just posted, she was there today!
She'll will probably say she got a free pr invite. No wonder she was asking so she could scan and see who following her was going. Just she hardly rocked up in that get out

She'll will probably say she got a free pr invite. No wonder she was asking so she could scan and see who following her was going. Just she hardly rocked up in that get out
Oh she definitely bought her own ticket, if she had gotten a pr invite she would be bragging about it, she would have #pr everywhere!

Oh she definitely bought her own ticket, if she had gotten a pr invite she would be bragging about it, she would have #pr everywhere!
I don't doubt for a second she bought her own ticket, but with her consent lies and thinking she's miss popular It wouldn't surprise me if she did pretend she was a VIP at it. May I asked this before but does Lisa follow her??

I don't doubt for a second she bought her own ticket, but with her consent lies and thinking she's miss popular It wouldn't surprise me if she did pretend she was a VIP at it. May I asked this before but does Lisa follow her??
It was free to go you just had to book through Eventbrite so they could manage numbers.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Right sure no wonder klarissa went, sure id say she brought a bus load of her friends and neighbours for a day out.
She dosnt have any friends, and if the neighbours know about Creepy Keely then im sure the are avoided like the plague.....

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 4
Yea they follow each other 🤮

Oh I know she's billy no mate's, I was being sarcastic 🫣 .
---

Says a lot about Lisa doesn't it considering she's been told.
Yeah fair enough she shouldn't be following her but she couldn't stop her from going to the event