Keeping it real with k #4- While talking nonstop about her new hoover, Hides the fact her partners a conv

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just checked now and it's gone, someone must of informed her. Can someone who isn't blocked check if she still follows her?
---

Oh I know all too well about Burp and Teet, her and Jen turn a blind eye to it all!
All a bunch of sewer rat's!

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Caroline has unfollowed klarissa but klarissa is still following Caroline
---
Klarissa also has some new followers but I presume it's because she was talked about on Burps thread, so some people have followed her out of pure disgust from hearing about her

Reactions: 5
---
Klarissa also has some new followers but I presume it's because she was talked about on Burps thread, so some people have followed her out of pure disgust from hearing about her
Thanks for checking, I'm blocked so didn't know who was following who.

Thats good, the more that know about her and Kealy the better.

---
Just looking on burps thread there, good to know the word is back on the street!! As for Caroline Bailey fair play πŸ‘ to her for unfollowing that cow. How many more are going to get to know about her in the coming days πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Heart
---
Jesus I should have tagged you in my post so people could see her and his face! I never thought to sorry!

Reactions: 1
Jesus I should have tagged you in my post so people could see her and his face! I never thought to sorry!
Oh no worries at all, glad you brought her up on Burps thread though, the more people that know about her and him the better!

• Heart
Reactions: 5
Ah lads she's hungry out for the followers, she's added the ones yesterday from here 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Klarissa read between the lines.
I just don't know anymore πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Ah lads she's hungry out for the followers, she's added the ones yesterday from here 🀣🀣🀣🀣. Klarissa read between the lines.
I just don't know anymore πŸ«£πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”πŸ€”
I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's accepting people who are physically disgusted by her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

• Haha
I know πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ she's accepting people who are physically disgusted by her πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚
Absolutely because it's not every day one comes across a mother who puts her own wants before her kids. Stands by a Groomer, and thinks she's got what it takes to influence people. Sure who wouldn't want to look at her to see if she's if she a rear specimen

• Haha
If anyone can set up a wiki with the proof, the FB pics, the article from news etc, just so in case she gets rowdy and says its lies again, she can’t gaslight people 😳

Can’t believe the beauttruth still follows her , I thought she would have more integrity , I unfollowed her because of it

The so called break from social media didn't last an hour!

She's flat out posting deals and AF links. And commenting on every influencers post. Laughed at her congratulating Lisa Jordan on her new house....

Yeah I'm a bit shocked to hear Sinead from the beauttruth still follows Klarissa, while I don't follow her anymore I thought she had more Cop.

• Haha
Reactions: 6
Ah lads Dopey still flat out on her stories, how is she not mortified by her "taking a break" post when she has literally been on insta every day since she posted it πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚ But sure hopefully she keeps posting the little sneaky "AF" because I'm flat out reporting her. Twins and me was caught out on this month's ASAI report and Klarissas #af are far more hidden and sneaky. They work a couple of months behind on complaints so when they get around to Klarissa they will have a field day of screen shots to get through!

Reactions: 6
She's new eyes to show off too, but is forgetting there from here. As for beautiful truth maybe she doesn't know about her? I don't follow her did she shout her out?

Reactions: 4
Lads has she gone to ground...or has Kealy gone down the town and won't let her go like he did before in 2013 the year he was grooming.πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡ She was as good as told by her friend but once again didn't read between the lines. Mite look her up on social media and see what's her thoughts on this pair now. Considering before klarissa deleted Facebook that lady wasn't on her friends list.

Attachments

• Wow
Reactions: 4
No she's still there unfortunately, she was sharing the beauttruths post today, such an arse licker she is