Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Anyone see the lip fillers in her recent did she get them done again?
She def got them done again, they’re bigger than ever! It’s weird though, like I feel like fillers goes against her whole vibe/image. I don’t think there’s anything wrong with getting lip filler it just kinda sucks. It’s like every influencer ends up caving in for more stereotypical beauty standards. Especially with Keelin since her brand is being relatable and not like other influencers.

Reactions: 2
i feel like she hasnt been given good guidance in life. she seems smart but onlyfans is kinda trashy. think she could do alot better

She’s dyed her hair orange again. She dyes it so much then complains it’s falling out... well? And why is she looking so musty recently?
she looked gorgeous IMO with the brown hair around October last year

Reactions: 1
She’s dyed her hair orange again. She dyes it so much then complains it’s falling out... well? And why is she looking so musty recently?
she looked gorgeous IMO with the brown hair around October last year
I thought the brown hair was beaut too. I reckon it’ll make a comeback by spring summer time.

Really respect keelin for saying she regrets only fans and for promoting it like she did! The money can be great but she recognises the implications it had for everyone on her family not just her. Hope Lucy fitz quits before her mental health goes down the drain again:/

Reactions: 3
yeah i really respect her also for saying it. anyone can make mistake etc. i kinda feel bad for saying it was trashy now, but just thought she was way smarter than that. i get why people do it for the money but there is definetly downsides to it

Really respect keelin for saying she regrets only fans and for promoting it like she did! The money can be great but she recognises the implications it had for everyone on her family not just her. Hope Lucy fitz quits before her mental health goes down the drain again:/
Where did she say that?

Anyone else ever get annoyed by her and her sisters (I think her sisters more than keelin actually) inability to go more than two Instagram posts without a photo of them holding a cigarette lol they’re the biggest posers alive

yeah i really respect her also for saying it. anyone can make mistake etc. i kinda feel bad for saying it was trashy now, but just thought she was way smarter than that. i get why people do it for the money but there is definetly downsides to it
In fairness, she isn’t afraid to change her opinions on things and admit she was wrong which I appreciate. Just like how she used to criticise lip filler and then changed her mind, I’m happy she decided to share her new views on her OnlyFans experience.
The only thing that really sucks is how at first she did kind of brag (I don’t know if that’s the right word) about how she made 10k in 2 weeks or something. I remember being pissed at the time knowing she has so many followers who probably got lured in to making an OnlyFans as it is so profitable. And unfortunately sometimes by the time we come to regret things, the damage has been done. I hope she gets through this and isn’t too badly affected by the negative consequences of this decision but it might be harder for others might not fare too well.

Where did she say that?
Her YT vid on dying her hair orange. She starts talking about it at 4:41 in case you don’t wanna watch the whole thing.

Anyone else ever get annoyed by her and her sisters (I think her sisters more than keelin actually) inability to go more than two Instagram posts without a photo of them holding a cigarette lol they’re the biggest posers alive
i kinda like them but i think they shoudl try not be on social media so much, just for their mental health etc. I saw an insta live with just saoirse and ellie recently and people were asking them questions. and someone asked them how do they feel about their dad starting a new family with someone else, which i thought was really rude of the person to ask that, and i could tell both of them were really upset. ellie said it was really tit situation and then saoirse got upset over it and they left the insta live, so i felt kinda sorry for them.

Reactions: 3
In fairness, she isn’t afraid to change her opinions on things and admit she was wrong which I appreciate. Just like how she used to criticise lip filler and then changed her mind, I’m happy she decided to share her new views on her OnlyFans experience.
The only thing that really sucks is how at first she did kind of brag (I don’t know if that’s the right word) about how she made 10k in 2 weeks or something. I remember being pissed at the time knowing she has so many followers who probably got lured in to making an OnlyFans as it is so profitable. And unfortunately sometimes by the time we come to regret things, the damage has been done. I hope she gets through this and isn’t too badly affected by the negative consequences of this decision but it might be harder for others might not fare too well.
yeah thats true, i feel she will be ok and it wont affect her badly because her career is youtube or she will do some form of entertainment in future. yeah she really was bragging about it at start thats why i was shocked when she said she didnt find it good for her mental health. i guess she didnt know that at start.

Just noticed in her old room tour she has a penney's/primark laundry basket despite talking about boycotting it lol

Just noticed in her old room tour she has a penney's/primark laundry basket despite talking about boycotting it lol
Could have even a gift? could have been old? I think for the most part she does seem to be boycotting it tbf. But she also said she was boycotting UO and she did a shop on there recently so who knows

Could have even a gift? could have been old? I think for the most part she does seem to be boycotting it tbf. But she also said she was boycotting UO and she did a shop on there recently so who knows
that's true, i hadn't considered that!

I’m really torn on how I feel about Keelin and her sisters. I feel like I want to like them because I have similar interests and similar views on things but something about them just grates on me, does anyone else feel this way?

Reactions: 6
I’m really torn on how I feel about Keelin and her sisters. I feel like I want to like them because I have similar interests and similar views on things but something about them just grates on me, does anyone else feel this way?
Kinda I think they’re cool and interesting and relatable but if I knew them irl or they went to my school I think I’d actually hate them because they kinda come across like pick me girls.. but online I really like them

I like them online but probably not irl bc they do come across as pick me rich girls sometimes

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.