Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The lifestyle you just described is literally just what every hippy in the 70s was doing minus Instagram.. you make yourself sound about 100 years old giving out about “kids these days” being unwashed lol. I agree that they’re not unique but I think they’re aware of that, like they just dress the same as everyone else in town. Who cares though.

Ps not ragging on you cos I’m sure you just didn’t know but Saoirse actually has really bad depression, dropped out of school cos of it, and a lot of the time people with depression have a hard time keeping up with their personal hygiene.. might explain it 🤷‍♀️
Isn't this a gossip forum where people can share their opinions ? 😂 I never said "kids these days" so I don't know why you put that in quotation marks ? And I really don't care if everyone else in town dresses like that it doesn't change the fact that I think it's gross 🤷 if you're gonna put yourself and your online you're gonna get other people's opinions on you and they might not always be good 🤷 I still think they're all vile smelly wasters sorry

Reactions: 5
Isn't this a gossip forum where people can share their opinions ? 😂 I never said "kids these days" so I don't know why you put that in quotation marks ? And I really don't care if everyone else in town dresses like that it doesn't change the fact that I think it's gross 🤷 if you're gonna put yourself and your online you're gonna get other people's opinions on you and they might not always be good 🤷 I still think they're all vile smelly wasters sorry
Because Keelin drew attention to her thread on her stories there'll be a brief period of time where stans come to defend and prove a point but they'll get bored soon enough.

I thought you were pretty clear though, it's less about what they actually look like and more about the vanity in it all while giving out to girls that are supposedly "basic witches".

Reactions: 9
I dislike her fake “oh I got a PR package and I’m not like other influencers what do I even do with this I never get these” she’s gotten so many PR packages, she’s literally posted about them before plus she did a partnership with zalando last year which is a huge brand - I don’t know why she try’s so hard with the “im not like other girls” act

Reactions: 5
Because Keelin drew attention to her thread on her stories there'll be a brief period of time where stans come to defend and prove a point but they'll get bored soon enough.

I thought you were pretty clear though, it's less about what they actually look like and more about the vanity in it all while giving out to girls that are supposedly "basic witches".
Couldn't have said it better myself ! They all act like they are superior woke beings because they wear old mens sweater vests from charity shops. While making fun of girls they consider "basic" when they are literally no better. "Im so sustainable" *does partnership with zalando* ok keelin 🙄

Reactions: 3
serious lack of eyebrow going on across all three of them in the latest haha

in all seriousness, wonder how lockdown affects going back to London?

i took a photo keelin didnt like and then keelin said delete it fatty (i didnt) and called me a fatty and rolled me down powerscourt steps :geek:

a bit off topic but does anyone know any youtubers similar to keelin? i actually like her lol

Reactions: 6
I have no idea if it’s the only one I don’t really know what other people use. I kinda always wondered if there was more chat on Irish influencers somewhere else but never came across anything.

didn’t she say she was on tattle anyway? And that’s why she found her own thread? So it’s a bit ironic to sign like the 20th petition I’ve seen over time that demands tattle be deleted

Calm down Keelin there's literally 3 pages about you here..

Reactions: 8
keelin is a massive attention seeker - thats all there is to her. she started life as a normal YouTuber, realised it wasn’t getting her anywhere, hopped on the sustainability bandwagon to grow a following, grew her following, and has since jumped off the bandwagon so she can post pictures of herself and claim that she’s an ‘anti-blogger blogger’ - ?? you’re just like the rest of them keelin, get used to it. attention is all she ever wanted. she is completely unimpressive and uninspiring.

Reactions: 2
keelin is a massive attention seeker - thats all there is to her. she started life as a normal YouTuber, realised it wasn’t getting her anywhere, hopped on the sustainability bandwagon to grow a following, grew her following, and has since jumped off the bandwagon so she can post pictures of herself and claim that she’s an ‘anti-blogger blogger’ - ?? you’re just like the rest of them keelin, get used to it. attention is all she ever wanted. she is completely unimpressive and uninspiring.
Is she no longer on the vegan sustainability train? I thought she still was just less militant about it. She still predominantly wears vintage or thrifted stuff

Is she no longer on the vegan sustainability train? I thought she still was just less militant about it. She still predominantly wears vintage or thrifted stuff
personally I’d equate being less militant about it to ‘hopping off the bandwagon’, but I take your point. I don’t think it’s as much a part of her ‘brand’ anymore, though.

why did she deactivate her Instagram, does anyone know?

Reactions: 1
I do like her but I agree 100%. All for show.

Reactions: 2
personally I’d equate being less militant about it to ‘hopping off the bandwagon’, but I take your point. I don’t think it’s as much a part of her ‘brand’ anymore, though.

why did she deactivate her Instagram, does anyone know?
Maybe she's just done with it all? Maybe this thread got to her more than she let on although it was v mild imo. It'd be a shame if she stopped imo she's one of the few people on my radar that doesn't have everything kind of planned out and settled and also doesn't live an instagram perfect existence with everything over exposed white or gray.

My only issue with keelin was her preaching before and also sometimes the chaos is a bit much but I do think she makes for an entertaining watch

Reactions: 1
Don't know if people have talked about this somewhere on here but she put up a video around Christmas I think that really pissed me off. She was on the bus with her friends and recorded her friend with a mask on his forehead. I'm just shocked she thought 'yeah I'll stick that in the video'. I didn't see anyone in the comments criticising it they are so far up her ass. Keelin isn't stupid so I really can't understand why she chose to put that in. Like why would brands want to work with you? I get that she isn't responsible for her friends but like.. tell your friend to cop on or make a comment to your viewers to not do that on public transport and respect those around you? I don't see how she could defend it.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.