Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keelin started off making youtube videos in like 2016 and I thought she was pretty funny and cool cause there wasn't really any other irish youtubers in that age range who hadn't just been around for YEARS but she then starting harping on about climate change and fast fashion (which is GRAND and an important cause) but the way she went about it was ridiculous like literally telling people that if they EVER bought from a fast-fashion brand or weren't vegan they were immoral and terrible people - just completely ignoring the accessibility, availability or even just cost of trying to buy sustainable clothes all the time. Her thing then became literally being like "I'm not like other girs" in every video and insta post and just starting bashing every other influencer who wasn't as "woke" as her about climate change and the most ridiculous part of all this is from like May of this year she just stopped mentioning climate change at all and starting posting videos of herself doing ALL of the things she'd given out to people about for years, like she kept going on about how bad smoking is for the environment and now shes smoking rollies all the time on her insta, she went on about how fake and what a bad impression influencers who get fillers are and then she went and got hair extensions and lip fillers
I get that peopel can have one opinion on something then change it but I CANT stand her because she loves to stand on her little soap box and give out to all the other irish influencers around her but then does the exact same tit?? like recently giving out to Lindsay from itgalz for having that guy from love ireland on her live and then having him on her live like a day later???

Reactions: 8
What does Keelin actually do for a living or is it just youtube and only fans? I watched one of her videos one day and she was literally just high on shrooms or something and laughing hysterically at everything..amazing content

Reactions: 4
What does Keelin actually do for a living or is it just youtube and only fans? I watched one of her videos one day and she was literally just high on shrooms or something and laughing hysterically at everything..amazing content
I thought that video of her doing shrooms was mental like she’ll never get another brand deal cause who would want an association with someone who’s openly doing drugs online but also her dad is a pretty big radio host who had a whole show on the drug problems Ireland you’d think she’d be worried about the backlash he’d get??

Reactions: 7
all she does is talk about how shes so over her ex bf but then talks about him in every single video its so sad

Reactions: 7
I just seen on her stories she is charging for tarot readings as well..
Only recently went for a look at her profile, wonder did she move to the UK for a job?

Reactions: 2
Does she honestly share a bed with her friend up in London? I can’t remember where I heard her say it - may have been a joke so I could be wrong, but from the looks of her stories they only have the one bedroom with the one bed?

Reactions: 2
Does she honestly share a bed with her friend up in London? I can’t remember where I heard her say it - may have been a joke so I could be wrong, but from the looks of her stories they only have the one bedroom with the one bed?
I wondered the same. Especially in the new vlog they say "our room" or something but then later on she's talking about how she just stayed awake one night and couldn't sleep while her friend went to bed early. Couldn't gather from that whether they share a bed/room or not.

To be honest it almost seems like they literally only have that room to sleep and also live in? I know London rents are high but are they really living in a bedsit? No judgement at all I'm skint as hell and it makes a bit of a change from influencers moving into the same old bleach white wall everything and minimalistic decor.

I don't always keep up with her but occasionally watch some of her vids now and then.

Does anyone have a guess at what happened between her and her ex? Not that it's my business I'm just a nosy cow and probably missed it if she ever gave some kind of brief explanation.

I watched the new vlog looking for some light relief but to be honest it made me feel a little sad after she mentions how she's drinking so much and thinks she should cut back because it's making her feel shite.

I wonder how she's been getting so hammered during these tier restrictions. I thought you had to buy a substantial meal in tier 2 when you want a drink. Idk how London is though I'm an hour ish away from there down south.

Reactions: 4
I knew she was a mess already but she seems more of a mess in London already. Going on about how she is anxious etc. you're anxious Keelin because you're constantly drinking, on herbs and you don't really work and have no direction in your life. Also yeah it looks like she is sharing a room with her friend.

Reactions: 3
I knew she was a mess already but she seems more of a mess in London already. Going on about how she is anxious etc. you're anxious Keelin because you're constantly drinking, on herbs and you don't really work and have no direction in your life. Also yeah it looks like she is sharing a room with her friend.
What is she doing there?

Reactions: 1
Not much, just sharing a room with her friend, drinking etc. I think she just wanted a change from dublin but hasnt changed anything about her life
whats the point of moving to london to only hang out with irish people?? also like 3 months ago she went on and on about how happy she was moving in with her friend in dublin, so sh obviously ditched that friend and became obsessed with the new girl shes living with like they've know each other 4 months and they got their names tattooed on each other Keelin is seriously unhinged

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I wondered the same. Especially in the new vlog they say "our room" or something but then later on she's talking about how she just stayed awake one night and couldn't sleep while her friend went to bed early. Couldn't gather from that whether they share a bed/room or not.

To be honest it almost seems like they literally only have that room to sleep and also live in? I know London rents are high but are they really living in a bedsit? No judgement at all I'm skint as hell and it makes a bit of a change from influencers moving into the same old bleach white wall everything and minimalistic decor.

I don't always keep up with her but occasionally watch some of her vids now and then.

Does anyone have a guess at what happened between her and her ex? Not that it's my business I'm just a nosy cow and probably missed it if she ever gave some kind of brief explanation.

I watched the new vlog looking for some light relief but to be honest it made me feel a little sad after she mentions how she's drinking so much and thinks she should cut back because it's making her feel shite.

I wonder how she's been getting so hammered during these tier restrictions. I thought you had to buy a substantial meal in tier 2 when you want a drink. Idk how London is though I'm an hour ish away from there down south.

Keelin actually broke up with her ex, even though she totally played the victim in all her videos. I actually thought he must have cheated on her or something because that’s what she insinuated in the videos. Imagine getting broke up with and then having your ex gfs teenager fans shout abuse at you on the streets, behaviour that she actually thought was funny.

Keelin actually broke up with her ex, even though she totally played the victim in all her videos. I actually thought he must have cheated on her or something because that’s what she insinuated in the videos. Imagine getting broke up with and then having your ex gfs teenager fans shout abuse at you on the streets, behaviour that she actually thought was funny.
what!!!
I really thought he’d cheated on her! Or at least that he’d been brutal when he ended it I didn’t realise she’d dumped him.

I wonder why because the way she made it look on insta you’d have thought the sun shone from his hole

Omg I don’t follow this thread nor post on it but Keelin has just addressed it on her insta

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.