Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
It’s weird bc she said in one of her videos she can’t see herself ever leaving london but it seems like she really thrives back in Ireland

Reactions: 1
i saw saoirse video about people saying shes not loyal to her friends etc. i kinda think she just doesnt bother with friends because she has her bf and sister to hang out with. but its not really a good sign if she doesnt give much of a fk about people in general i think cos she said people were upset she stopped being friends with them and she was like get over it i just dont want to be your friend anymore, which isnt that nice if you ask me. im sure shes just young tho.

Reactions: 3
Thought it was quite rude how Saoirse was complaining about people ordering ‘boring’ commissions..why not be greatful you can make money from your art ?

Reactions: 14
keelin and her new fella got their initials tattooed on each other already! they're gunna regret that soon I reckon

Reactions: 3
Thought it was quite rude how Saoirse was complaining about people ordering ‘boring’ commissions..why not be greatful you can make money from your art ?
Yeah that was weird and disrespectful completely! I'd be cancelling my commission if I heard that as it's clearly only 'fans' of keelin and her sisters interested in her work right now.
Unless that's her take at sarcasm...

Reactions: 4
Been getting really rude vibes off the lot of them kinda since Keelin moved to London? Might be just my thought but even with the question boxes them getting ratty if someone asked why they don’t reply to anything? You’d swear they were famous?

Reactions: 7
Been getting really rude vibes off the lot of them kinda since Keelin moved to London? Might be just my thought but even with the question boxes them getting ratty if someone asked why they don’t reply to anything? You’d swear they were famous?
Their dad is famous, and they’ve let Keelin’s youtube get to their heads. It’s kind of weird

• Sad
Reactions: 9
Their dad is famous, and they’ve let Keelin’s youtube get to their heads. It’s kind of weird
i have a bit of somehwat respect for keelin for putting herself out there and getting a good following, but yeah overall they all think they are the tit especially saoirse who needs to get over herself

Reactions: 8
So I have recently had a look at them, ie. Saoirses and Keelins youtube videos etc. I'm in my 20s and I just can't understand the whole dirty unclean unwashed look?! And their hair looks in bits....I cringe watching saoirse videos😬😬....trying to be all Kate Moss indie kinda cool etc. Am I being completely obnoxious? But i honestly do not get the appeal of these girls? They all look like they have been dragged through a bush backwards and need a good wash. I just do not get it!! I enjoy Keelins videos sometimes. And I quite enjoy listening to their dad on the radio but apart from that, dumbfounded at all the fangirling comments on youtube videos. Can someone please explain the appeal??

Reactions: 7
ofc Saoirse's depression, if she drinks alcohol and sniffs poppers every day lol... I just dont understand many comments under the videos, I feel if they do tit or ( fore example :D ) make a sex video every fan will love it. They are like a bleeping Gods, but also they don't do nothing, just drink and do drugs. I do as well, but I dont share with unknowns :D Idk maybe I'm already old.. I enjoy Keelin videos, but damn... i didn't see my family and friends bc I can not travel to Hungary bcof Covid, I'm kinda jealous she is flighting back and fourth :(

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.