Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Addressing somethings that came up a lot I think.

Something about soon to be moving into a 2 bedroom flat about the sharing a room thing.
She no longer has the same opinions re: giving out to other influencers about fast fashion so she deleted those videos and has mentioned the change of opinion in a bunch of other videos and podcasts before.
Also about the "she just talks about how over her ex she is but then mentions him in loads of vids" she said true lol

We all also need to get hobbies apparently haha although whenever an influencer finds their page super quick you only have a few options for how that happened:
1) Someone who uses the site for talking about other influencers noticed a thread on someone they like and shared it with them
2) influencer themselves were browsing the forum/maybe interacting on other influencer threads and found their own page.
3) Influencer googles themselves regularly.

If she's gonna be answering Qs from here though, how are you managing to get bollocksed in London without paying for a metric tonne of food per round of drinks??

Reactions: 6
so Keemon is allowed to apologise about past comments and be forgiven but the other influencers she has so venomously gone against are not given the same luxury?

Reactions: 2
In classic fashion, I didn’t know about this thread til she mentioned it tonight! When will they realise?

Reactions: 7
Her and her sisters all look like they smell like a pub ashtray that's been left out in the rain and greasy hair or when you leave your wet clothes in the washing machine too long.. that smell

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I unfollowed her ages ago when she was shouting about environmentalism and fast fashion then brought out her own tote bag to to sell en masse. getting people to buy more crap they don't need. full of shite....

Reactions: 6
What do they all do all day? I got back into her videos during lockdown and quite enjoyed the stuff with her sisters. The youngest one seemed quite sweet and I liked Ellie too but went off her a bit after the truth or drink video with their dad. Keelin came across quite mature in comparison.
I don't really get what they all do though, seem like they all just sit around at home with greasy hair taking pics of themselves smoking. Don't care if they smoke but find it funny how they can't pose for a photo without a cigarette. Also makes me cringe when people push how cool their parents are and post videos of them smoking, swearing and getting tattoos.
I like their style but they do all seem like they're trying to look a lot less middle class than they are. And E and S both seem quite influenced by Keelin.
I find the Paul thing a bit weird as well, like you couldn't tell who he was dating because E and K seem obsessed with him.

Reactions: 7
So accurate 🤣🤣🤣🤣
Not even trying to be spiteful with that comment but they genuinely look unwashed to me. I don't understand this new trend on instagram of looking like you havnt washed your hair in 3 weeks, growing your armpit hair and selling your "art". I'm genuinely baffled. They all think they're so unique and slag more mainstream girls for buying from fast fashion etc. When they're just as bad.

Reactions: 10
Not even trying to be spiteful with that comment but they genuinely look unwashed to me. I don't understand this new trend on instagram of looking like you havnt washed your hair in 3 weeks, growing your armpit hair and selling your "art". I'm genuinely baffled. They all think they're so unique and slag more mainstream girls for buying from fast fashion etc. When they're just as bad.
I think it's just this new trend of acting 'woke'. No beef if you're different, but at least like wash your hair and scrub up once in a while. She genuinely looks unclean. As an artist myself I wouldn't mind her selling art if it was actually any good :rolleyes:

Reactions: 1
It
I think it's just this new trend of acting 'woke'. No beef if you're different, but at least like wash your hair and scrub up once in a while. She genuinely looks unclean. As an artist myself I wouldn't mind her selling art if it was actually any good :rolleyes:
It's just mad to me that these "woke" insta girls think they're superiour when this is as much a trend as the typical boohoo/plt influencer trend. Like I've seen a few girls with this same woke aesthetic as keelin getting grotty stick and poke tattoos from friends with dirt under their nails and holding a rollie at the same time it's gross and I hope this trend ends soon 🤮 I completely agree ! I see so many people selling art that is unique and has a lot of effort put into it and then you have these girls scrawling on a price of paper and trying to flog it. 🙄

Reactions: 4
I remember her saying she makes over 10k a month through depop, youtube and her onlyfans. She is from a completely privileged background too but is totally unaware of her privilege. I do like her personality but she is so preachy!

Reactions: 3
I remember her saying she makes over 10k a month through depop, youtube and her onlyfans. She is from a completely privileged background too but is totally unaware of her privilege. I do like her personality but she is so preachy!
that would be nice lol

hasn't she stopped posting on OnlyFans lately though? I can imagine it being something that is easy to lose momentum over

She must be absolutely blessed having got out on London just before Tier 4 is introduced and Ireland starts putting restrictions on inbound passengers from UK

Reactions: 2
think she got back a few days ago and she mustve done a covid test that was negative
Usually you need to take 2 tests a few days apart in order to not have to isolate but even if the first is negative you have to isolate until you get the next test and it's result so hopefully she did 🙄

Reactions: 4
The lifestyle you just described is literally just what every hippy in the 70s was doing minus Instagram.. you make yourself sound about 100 years old giving out about “kids these days” being unwashed lol. I agree that they’re not unique but I think they’re aware of that, like they just dress the same as everyone else in town. Who cares though.

Ps not ragging on you cos I’m sure you just didn’t know but Saoirse actually has really bad depression, dropped out of school cos of it, and a lot of the time people with depression have a hard time keeping up with their personal hygiene.. might explain it 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.