Keelin Moncrieff (Keemon)

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Saoirse you just said you didn’t brush your teeth and you don’t take your makeup off after a night out 🤥 don’t put up a tiktok saying you do shower but it’s none of our business

So I have recently had a look at them, ie. Saoirses and Keelins youtube videos etc. I'm in my 20s and I just can't understand the whole dirty unclean unwashed look?! And their hair looks in bits....I cringe watching saoirse videos😬😬....trying to be all Kate Moss indie kinda cool etc. Am I being completely obnoxious? But i honestly do not get the appeal of these girls? They all look like they have been dragged through a bush backwards and need a good wash. I just do not get it!! I enjoy Keelins videos sometimes. And I quite enjoy listening to their dad on the radio but apart from that, dumbfounded at all the fangirling comments on youtube videos. Can someone please explain the appeal??
i dont get it either. the fangirls must be really low iq or something. keelin and her sisters just laugh at people like that making them rich while they basically sit around and do nothing. its really sad lol. yeah saoirse just strikes me as very lazy and wants to piggy back of keelins 'success'.

Reactions: 4
Please tell me someone else heard her say she’s given a vial of her period blood to her boyfriend to wear around his neck...

Reactions: 2
I wonder what the benefit to Keelin moving to London is? She hasn't seemed happy at all.

Reactions: 1
Yeah I guess, it's just I was thinking about her sponsors and they're all generic ones like Skillshare. In London she probably has become lost in a sea of similar influencers and now she's questioning her position. In Ireland she kinda stood out a tad.

why do they feel the need to burp into every single video? i mean i don't care, but i think it s not very healthy :D has there problem with a stomach? :D or just a new z-generation thing ?

lol she always lies about one of her posters being from etsy when she actually got it on amazon... i remember her saying it on insta

What’s the story with London? Does she live there now because she always seems to be with her bf and I thought he lived in Ireland. Also I got some minor tea about her and her bf

She’s living in London but she goes back to Ireland quite often to see her sisters I think

why do they feel the need to burp into every single video? i mean i don't care, but i think it s not very healthy :D has there problem with a stomach? :D or just a new z-generation thing ?
i hate it, it’s so annoying but i’ve had to get used to it because almost every teen vlogger does it 🤢

So after her break up with her ex last summer she was hanging out with her Dublin friends, and now she’s started dating her new fella. But I looked back on his insta and he was in a long term relationship with one of her girl friends who she was hanging out with all last summer. So basically she’s gone and started dating one of her friends exes 😬

• Wow
Reactions: 9
She mentioned that in a video! She claimed there was no overlap but when she explained it she made it sound like he had a girlfriend, she told him she liked him and they got together. Not the best way to start a relationship

i just saw keelins insta 'no i dont want to see your shein haul, stop glamorising over consumption'. i've always thought she had so much stuff and wondered how she afforded it all, but i guess her dads rich

Reactions: 6
She mentioned that in a video! She claimed there was no overlap but when she explained it she made it sound like he had a girlfriend, she told him she liked him and they got together. Not the best way to start a relationship
yeah but even worse the fact she was friends with his ex. She’s all for feminism til she wants to your fella

Reactions: 7
exactly, she never sticks to anything..she started her youtube with a lot of focus on environmentalism which she abandoned as soon as she started her onlyfans and started trying to get more views. she also went through a phase of videos surrounding feminism and then gave that up too. she just focuses on creating an image but she doesn't actually care..its depressing because i used to like her older videos and now she's deleted most of them and let the attention get to her head. she also never recognises her own privilege and the fact she's a rich conventionally attractive white girl

Reactions: 7
yeah but even worse the fact she was friends with his ex. She’s all for feminism til she wants to your fella
she definetly would be very competitive to get a guy and she is constantly seeking male validation, so feminist she is not. also getting her tits out at every opportunity is so attention seeking and again for male validation. she mentioned in her video that she texted her bf for ages before she told him she liked him. i dont know maybe its just me but i wouldnt be texting someone elses boyfriend. she used the we are friends card as an excuse.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.