Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can’t believe she has the cat back. Where was she? Few people less deserving.
She's actually just cat sitting for the people that took missy moo in :) Sounds like missy moo has been having a great time with her new family. Hope she didn't mind all the chaos with moving around so much

Reactions: 5
She's actually just cat sitting for the people that took missy moo in :) Sounds like missy moo has been having a great time with her new family. Hope she didn't mind all the chaos with moving around so much
That’s great, thanks for clarifying. I’d hate for her to take her back cause she’d only have to get rid of her again

Reactions: 5
Saw Seán Moncrieff out with Cora a few days ago. Only things I could think about is him chucking Keelin out of the house and how Keemon’s baby got the right to privacy yet she posted Cora all over the internet and she’s so easily recognisable.

Reactions: 14
It was clear as day, didn’t take much googling to see that she was profiting off it. So, more fool you if you were dim enough to sign up.
Shocking to me that people were willing to pay 2k (WITHOUT FLIGHTS) to Croatia for 5 nights?? And you don’t even get dinner every night??😂😂jog on

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Shocking to me that people were willing to pay 2k (WITHOUT FLIGHTS) to Croatia for 5 nights?? And you don’t even get dinner every night??😂😂jog on
Nevermind no flights and no dinner you also have to share you're room. I would be absolutely shamed putting my name to that and asking anyone to sign up. It's low.

Reactions: 16
Find it particularly exploitative because she’s completely preyed on those who crave friendship and a “group”, which is tough to carve out as an adult woman. She’s taken that void in women’s lives and turned it into a money-making venture. Really distasteful.

• Heart
Reactions: 34
Nevermind no flights and no dinner you also have to share you're room. I would be absolutely shamed putting my name to that and asking anyone to sign up. It's low.
I have a suspicion that she won’t be sharing a room…

Reactions: 17
Find it particularly exploitative because she’s completely preyed on those who crave friendship and a “group”, which is tough to carve out as an adult woman. She’s taken that void in women’s lives and turned it into a money-making venture. Really distasteful.
This 100%
It really is particularly horrendous that she is preying on people wanting friends and a community.

She repulses me.

• Heart
Reactions: 15
New podcast called “mother!” Is she having a laugh hahahaha nobody wants to hear this

Reactions: 11
New podcast called “mother!” Is she having a laugh hahahaha nobody wants to hear this
With Louise McSharry talking motherhood, when she seemingly hates being a mother. She speaks so horribly about her children.

Reactions: 7
With Louise McSharry talking motherhood, when she seemingly hates being a mother. She speaks so horribly about her children.
Well they seem both suited

Side note - what's the story with Louise McSharry in terms of how she got popular? She seems defensive from the few videos of TikTok I've watched just now

Reactions: 1
Side note - what's the story with Louise McSharry in terms of how she got popular?
She was on 2FM for ten years, fought cancer during that time and did a lot of work on patient advocacy and body positivity. Published a book in 2016 about fat acceptance. Think that’s pretty much where her profile and following have come from!

Reactions: 1