Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Oh god now she’s throwing a ‘big toddler playdate’ 😭 another ‘c’mon strangers on the internet, meet my child’ event just like her live shows

Reactions: 9
She needs to lay off the “young mother” thing. She might be the first person in her friend group to have a child, making her the youngest mother of her peers. But being 24/25 is a multi-generational normal age to have a baby. It is sickeningly how desperate she is to be seen as a teenage mother.

Reactions: 19
Covers her face online but will let strangers meet her in person… right
she obviously thinks people (including other mothers) are desperate to see her child’s face and so will actually pay for an event to meet her. Exploiting her daughter as per

But she exploits her daughter, her family (including her very young little sister), her friends and her fans to make money, so why am I still surprised that she’d go this far lol

Reactions: 5
She’s viewing wedding venues…but single.
Make it make sense.
she said ‘one of the girls just got engaged’ at the start, but most people wouldn’t hear that because it’s said in the first few seconds. She obviously meant for it to seem like the venue’s for her and Jason with the 🙊 emoji. I wonder how he feels about all the ‘oooh are we getting back together or are we not?’ jokes online. He already has to house his ex, it must be long having to put up with this too

Reactions: 9
she obviously thinks people (including other mothers) are desperate to see her child’s face and so will actually pay for an event to meet her. Exploiting her daughter as per

But she exploits her daughter, her family (including her very young little sister), her friends and her fans to make money, so why am I still surprised that she’d go this far lol
I saw her younger sister and Seán Moncrieff out and about last week. I actually recognised Cora before I recognised him! All thanks to Keemon.
---
she said ‘one of the girls just got engaged’ at the start, but most people wouldn’t hear that because it’s said in the first few seconds. She obviously meant for it to seem like the venue’s for her and Jason with the 🙊 emoji. I wonder how he feels about all the ‘oooh are we getting back together or are we not?’ jokes online. He already has to house his ex, it must be long having to put up with this too
Who’s one of the girls? She has no friends after her fall out with Eimear. Kim also unfollowed Keelin, must’ve taken Keelin awhile to notice that one. I checked last week and Keelin was still following Kim, not the case anymore.

Reactions: 7
She needs to lay off the “young mother” thing. She might be the first person in her friend group to have a child, making her the youngest mother of her peers. But being 24/25 is a multi-generational normal age to have a baby. It is sickeningly how desperate she is to be seen as a teenage mother.
I guess it depends - I'm from Southern Europe and for us being a mum at 25 really is like being a teen mum lol people usually have kids around 35

Reactions: 4
She probably feels like a teen mum because she lives the life of a teenager. No stable job and v self centred, she was still living in a druggie houseshare when she got pregnant. If she was in full time work since 18, by 25 she’d be 7yrs into a career with a stable place to live and maybe some savings, and would feel a lot more adult IMO

Reactions: 13
She probably feels like a teen mum because she lives the life of a teenager. No stable job and v self centred, she was still living in a druggie houseshare when she got pregnant. If she was in full time work since 18, by 25 she’d be 7yrs into a career with a stable place to live and maybe some savings, and would feel a lot more adult IMO
As much as I find Keelin irritating now with her using her daughter for clout, which is the main reason she had that child. I think in today's market it is really hard to get a place to live. And also it's not easy to know what you want to do at 18.

Reactions: 6
It’s so great that she stuck to her word and wouldn’t make all her content about motherhood. As well as keeping the child’s privacy by doing such things as making every single bit of content about her child, starting a new podcast about motherhood, posting her child and exposing them for money. Half covering their face sometimes. That child definitely won’t grow up with the problems of having a narcissist mother.

Reactions: 14
Reminds me of when you meet some people who don't stop talking about their kids, barely asking the other person anything about themselves.and then start showing you all their pictures of them.

Reactions: 5
I understand motherhood being all consuming, but she has changed her niche so many times it’s hard to understand how she still has any loyal followers remaining. Just to name a few, there’s been the vegan keelin (now literally eats meat), environmentalist keelin (now shops at urban outfitters), the concerned mother keelin (now ‘unintentionally’ shows her daughter’s face and private information about her), child psychologist keelin (has no qualifications or knowledge besides the first few lines of Wikipedia). Lord knows what’s next

Reactions: 14
I understand motherhood being all consuming, but she has changed her niche so many times it’s hard to understand how she still has any loyal followers remaining. Just to name a few, there’s been the vegan keelin (now literally eats meat), environmentalist keelin (now shops at urban outfitters), the concerned mother keelin (now ‘unintentionally’ shows her daughter’s face and private information about her), child psychologist keelin (has no qualifications or knowledge besides the first few lines of Wikipedia). Lord knows what’s next
Bilingual Keelin

• Haha
Not to mention unironically referencing Juno (an actual teenage parent) when she first became a mother

Reactions: 2
Covers her face online but will let strangers meet her in person… right
she’s barely even trying to cover her online at this point too, i’ve noticed each vlog we see more and more
---
As much as I find Keelin irritating now with her using her daughter for clout, which is the main reason she had that child. I think in today's market it is really hard to get a place to live. And also it's not easy to know what you want to do at 18.
agreed 100% on all of this. the difference with her is she has to do feck all to earn her salary i guess. but my cousin works in investment banking and just got a small flat in rathmines for £500k so it’s deffo a wider crisis i agree with her there

Keelin posting gushy Instagram posts about her “baby daddy” (who she is clearly still in love with) is so cringy to me. He didn’t post anything about her on Mother’s Day so what is she doing? It makes her look like such a simp.

Reactions: 10
Keelin posting gushy Instagram posts about her “baby daddy” (who she is clearly still in love with) is so cringy to me. He didn’t post anything about her on Mother’s Day so what is she doing? It makes her look like such a simp.
I cringed when I saw that she was sharing a post from her "baby daddy"'s friends meme page (taytocock) even though she doesn't really talk to them, maybe apart from Jordan who was in Jason's band but he's Jason's friend. Not that it's a big deal in itself but it's embarrassing when she currently won't STFU about the idea of them as a couple again

i think they must be back together and shes dragging it out for content - as usual

Reactions: 11