Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think she’s definitely hinting at them getting back together. There’s co-parenting and then there’s planning to buy and RV together…
But tbh happy for the kid if they are back together.

Reactions: 15
Said in the indo she’s buying a house in Northern Ireland. Where is she right now?

• Sick
Reactions: 5
I was in work today and saw their newspaper cover piece . The title being something about having a famous father and receiving hate comments. Can I ask why Keelin has never once (to my knowledge) approached the topic of the privilege she has had. Correct me if I’m wrong please! Maybe she has in the past i don’t know, but I’m so sick of her pitiful act she puts on as if she doesn’t come from a well off family. At least her father made the name for himself and worked for his career/ his family’s future. She just never seems to acknowledge it. I’m rambling here I know! But she’s been “asked to leave” in her words, basically threatened to move countries or to the other end of the country🤣 I’m just sick of her what a melt!! Little nepo baby’s trying to play the cool girl act. When it’s people exactly like her and the two stooge sisters that have brought house prices, charity shop prices etc up in the name of gentrification.

Reactions: 17
Why do I have the ever so slight feeling that her and Jason are going to get back together then do a pregnancy announcement shortly after? With their history & living together & doing intimate things like camping together, it seems to be a possibility

Reactions: 15
Anyone listen to the new podcast with that Curtisy fella? I think I lost brain cells listening to it. Awful

Reactions: 4
Anyone listen to the new podcast with that Curtisy fella? I think I lost brain cells listening to it. Awful
I can't put myself through it.. anything interesting on it?
I thought her new podcast was about childhood psychology lol

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I can't put myself through it.. anything interesting on it?
I thought her new podcast was about childhood psychology lol
Absolutely nothing apart from her asking the guy “do u think me and my baby daddy should get back together” (which I think was posted already here). Biiig skip, don’t put yourself through it

Am I going mad or has Keelin suddenly got a thick Dublin accent these days? Her going "ahh luuvlee" to Curtisy, maybe she has finally achieved her working class fantasy

Last edited:
  • Haha
Why do I have the ever so slight feeling that her and Jason are going to get back together then do a pregnancy announcement shortly after? With their history & living together & doing intimate things like camping together, it seems to be a possibility
She alluded to them attending ATN together anyway on the latest pod episode. I would be glad for B if they do get back together.

Reactions: 6
I'm with you on thinking another baby might be sooner than expected. Past few videos she was saying she can't imagine having another child ever. The last video she was talking about having three.

Reactions: 7
I'm with you on thinking another baby might be sooner than expected. Past few videos she was saying she can't imagine having another child ever. The last video she was talking about having three.
Engagement must be down and showing snips of the baby's face/baiting her and Jason are back together isn't working the way it used to. Time for another baby.

Reactions: 5
Also her looking to “rent toys” I’ve never heard of no such thing. Be great if she set up a fundraiser/fun day for all the children stuck in foster care/tulsa/homeless hubs. But no it’s all the Palestine bandwagon, I’ve been to multiple marches and Palestine fundraisers myself over the years and I’ve always supported it. But like what difference will Keelin make to it? Why can’t she do anything for the children struggling here. Or yet again both? Might be a controversial opinion but I’m sick of her being such a social justice warrior and never speaking about the corruption within tulsa etc that we have here

Reactions: 9