Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sorry no that TikTok video she did where she explained about why we shouldn't be feeding ducks bread as if it's a relatively new and unheard case study as if there aren't signs near rivers and parks telling people this anyway is sending me, not to mention the amount of comments telling her she's a genius (not surprising when one of them is from Drawda Miss Piggy aka Kneevo)

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Sorry no that TikTok video she did where she explained about why we shouldn't be feeding ducks bread as if it's a relatively new and unheard case study as if there aren't signs near rivers and parks telling people this anyway is sending me, not to mention the amount of comments telling her she's a genius (not surprising when one of them is from Drawda Miss Piggy aka Kneevo)
She’s insufferable!! She just loves to think she’s more educated than other people, from child psychology to feeding ducks

Reactions: 9
She’s insufferable!! She just loves to think she’s more educated than other people, from child psychology to feeding ducks
I also think she purposefully surrounds herself with ‘less intelligent’ people to make herself feel more clever. And the fact that she’s writing a book now is sending me 😭 people need to stop praising this girl for the bare minimum, it’s getting out of hand

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Honestly, eimears podcast is so good, I think she's really personable and I'm delighted she has her own without keelin because it constantly felt like keelin talked down to her. But listening to one of the more recent ones, she has mentioned seeing "the bad side" of social media in people a good bit. Wondering if this is digs at keelin 👀

Reactions: 11
I also think she purposefully surrounds herself with ‘less intelligent’ people to make herself feel more clever. And the fact that she’s writing a book now is sending me 😭 people need to stop praising this girl for the bare minimum, it’s getting out of hand
I'm sure her book will be just as successful as her sisters 😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 2
I'm sure her book will be just as successful as her sisters 😂😂
I presume they paid to get them published, vanity publishing it's known as in the trade.

What publisher in their right mind would touch those talentless spoilt brats and hope to turn a profit??

Reactions: 6
Either she knows parents do the same stuff that she's talking about with their children and is merely posting for engagement or she's wanting to be seen as a genius from her dumb fans (which is also kinda sad as it implies they've never done anything like that before with their parents)

Attachments

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Someone suggested that keelin should be a “mp” 😂😂😂 as she has such “fresh current takes”.
As if Keelin doesn’t think the same opinions as all of us in regards to the housing crisis, infairness Keelin didn’t reciprocate the suggestion but still. Quite scary to think someone thinks that of her. Not a lot of critical awareness right there🙈

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Someone suggested that keelin should be a “mp” 😂😂😂 as she has such “fresh current takes”.
As if Keelin doesn’t think the same opinions as all of us in regards to the housing crisis, infairness Keelin didn’t reciprocate the suggestion but still. Quite scary to think someone thinks that of her. Not a lot of critical awareness right there🙈
There’s people on the internet who think Kneevo should get into politics, wonders never cease. I personally don’t think anyone as lazy as the two of them should be let near our political system.

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Keemon having Curtisy (who I'm pretty sure is like 20) as a guest asking if her and Jay should be back together, cringe-inducing

Reactions: 7
Keemon having Curtisy (who I'm pretty sure is like 20) as a guest asking if her and Jay should be back together, cringe-inducing
Also her referring to the both of them being in their early 20s 🤣 Keelin is defo mid 20s now, pushing towards late 20s. She's really trying to hang onto the idea that she's a teen/really young mother.

• Haha
Reactions: 11