Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I wonder is she gone on a camping trip with Jason? Seems she’s in Athlone (She’s outside the Bastion in that pic with B on her Stories).

Reactions: 4
I wonder is she gone on a camping trip with Jason? Seems she’s in Athlone (She’s outside the Bastion in that pic with B on her Stories).

looks like she did going off of her new ig post, i really do wonder if they’ll get back together

Reactions: 2
they’ll 100% get back together, there’s co parenting and then there’s what they’re doing which is outings and practically dates all the time with their daughter in tow, co parents don’t go on hikes together all the time and camp n do all these activities lol. it’s hard to put feelings aside and just be “friends” too when the toddler is so young still and they were engaged it’s not like feelings stop that soon

Reactions: 18
they’ll 100% get back together, there’s co parenting and then there’s what they’re doing which is outings and practically dates all the time with their daughter in tow, co parents don’t go on hikes together all the time and camp n do all these activities lol. it’s hard to put feelings aside and just be “friends” too when the toddler is so young still and they were engaged it’s not like feelings stop that soon
And if one of the big issues leading to the break up was how they felt living in her dad’s house and how her stepmam clearly didn’t want any of them there, that issue doesn’t exist anymore and it may cause them to reevaluate their break up.

If they do get back together I hope it’s genuine and not because they feel forced due to proximity.

Reactions: 9
Obviously I don't know anything about her personal life and I'm just speculating but I feel like she's forced her way back into Jason's life but he's the one who's moved on. I don't think he wants to be with her but he has to help her as she's the mother of his child. Going by her videos shes defs not over him and is miserable without him and going by his socials he seemed to be having a great time without her. Again this is obviously just speculation lol

Reactions: 14
girl is always putting healing in the title, but its acc starting to kind of loose meaning? like what actually is all this constant healing

Reactions: 9
looks like she's copying the youtuber the purple palace in her video with the dancing

Reactions: 5
She needs to get over the charity-shop core aesthetic. It does not look good on anyone. This isn't anything against anyone who shops in charity shops either, but she just buys the ugliest brown tone Mormon looking clothes and throws them all on.

Reactions: 16
She needs to get over the charity-shop core aesthetic. It does not look good on anyone. This isn't anything against anyone who shops in charity shops either, but she just buys the ugliest brown tone Mormon looking clothes and throws them all on.
the sad thing is most of them aren’t even from charity shops (which would at least have an environmental benefit), they’re from urban outfitters 😭😭

Reactions: 12
Also, subject change but I had to laugh at her saying ‘I always cook my daughter an extravagant meal and then have a packet of crisps for lunch’ in her last video. I guarantee that if she were making her daughter extravagant meals she’d be filming it, like ‘what my daughter eats in a day’ or some shite.
I swear she will use any opportunity to show off what a great mam she is and how much she puts her daughter first. Making your daughter lunch rather than a packet of crisps is bare minimum, K 😭

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Then she throws on the New Rock flame boots just for the ~individuality~

• Haha
Reactions: 6
have to agree her style, while I get she is trying to be different looks terrible

Reactions: 4