Keelin Moncrieff #5 wannabe trailer trash, pretending she's strapped for cash, always giving baby daddy a bash

New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Keelin was actually the one to tell the world what she was earning monthly, she gave that figure. She had a smaller audience then, her audience has grown considerably more since so I would assume her earnings have increased since that statement.
I know she gave that figure I remember her saying it, I just don't buy it. And I don't think just because someone says something that makes it true. I think she made that figure one month maybe another month and for that time she was "earning 5k a month". But I don't think she actually gets 5k every month.

Reactions: 5
imagine being jason's possible new love interest, not only having to deal with the fact that his ex bm is now living with him, having no privacy for alleged 6 months for just the two of them and then on top of that being exposed to such content. This story is supposed to be so silly goofy quirky when really its just manipulative in a cockblocky way. So much for being "friends who are coparenting".
Bit creepy her pairing that story with a song that’s like ‘why don’t I do it for you? Why don’t you do it for me when all I do is for you’

Like she’s obvs tryna have a funny moment about their breakup like hehe I look silly with my dye on why don’t u fancy me! But it’s like actually you brought a child into your breakup and it’s going to affect her forever so it’s not really funny is it

also, why is she using this image alongside something to do with dating and intimacy…? Like use a photo of just the tree or something why you bringing your daughter into it

Attachments

Reactions: 7
We're the same age and I cannot believe how immature she is. She does blame everyone else and cannot take any responsibility for her actions. Also, why would you openly say how much you make in a month, showing off, and then be like "can't afford this and that:("

Reactions: 21
Regardless of the ins and outs and shoulda woulda, coulda’s in life and being ‘26’ or whatever age. To be made essentially homeless with a small child is traumatising. As a mother, I feel for her.
if she’s that traumatized, she’d upskill or get an ACTUAL job.
I thought she made a “substantial salary” why can’t she rent then? She doesn’t even need a two bed, could share a bedroom with her little one.
She sits at home all day “recording content”. But acts like she’s a hard done by working mother…. She’s not.

Reactions: 13
Yet another pandering video on what parents can do with their toddlers like... shopping in Lidl... and... going to local parks.... how is she supposedly earning 5k a month with bottom of the barrel content like that

Maybe her being kicked out would give her a dose of reality, probably deflate the ego as well

So she’s told Jason she’ll be moving country in six months? Is she leaving B with him or does he get no say in the matter and will just have to accept that his daughter won’t be accessible to him?
In all fairness like, if everyone on this thread is at her to make sacrifices and move county because she’s a mam (understandable), he should do the same and follow his child. I don’t think she’d cut off access just because they had to move. If she can’t afford Dublin and living with family is no longer viable, she’s little choice left but to go somewhere else.

In all fairness like, if everyone on this thread is at her to make sacrifices and move county because she’s a mam (understandable), he should do the same and follow his child. I don’t think she’d cut off access just because they had to move. If she can’t afford Dublin and living with family is no longer viable, she’s little choice left but to go somewhere else.
To be fair she could move to Roscommon before threatening to leave the country

Reactions: 12
But she’s not talking about moving county, she’s saying she’s going to move country!! Like I don’t think anyone would have an issue if she moved to another county on the island but country is a bit different when you share custody

Reactions: 11
Jason did make sacrifices though??? He left Dublin to get a house he could afford to keep so his daughter could have a stable place with one of her parents at least. And by all accounts Jason gets on with his family and has a large friend group so it’s much more of a sacrifice for him to do that than it is for Keelin.

The real problem is Keelin wants everything handed to her and feels entitled to the life she wants while putting in minimal effort to get there.

Reactions: 28
It is sweet of Jason to let her stay. Hope they get back together
I'd say it was more of a "your child is about to be homeless if she doesn't move in with you and I'm coming with her" I don't think he could have said no if he had any hope of keeping the "friendship"/good co-parenting relationship civil.

Reactions: 20
I'd say it was more of a "your child is about to be homeless if she doesn't move in with you and I'm coming with her" I don't think he could have said no if he had any hope of keeping the "friendship"/good co-parenting relationship civil.
She probably would’ve blamed him and gone no-contact with him if he refused to help. I’m honestly surprised she’s not gone no-contact with her family too, considering how much she blasts them online.

No offence to her but if she can really afford to buy a house in Dublin then why can't she afford an apartment to rent in Dublin? There's loads going I know they can range from 1800-2000 a month but surely she can afford that if she can afford a place in Dublin you're looking at 1500 a month on a mortgage anyway..
It doesn't look like Jason's that far from Dublin she's so dramatic her child should be able to live near her dad and like someone else said she could visit her family on the weekends. It's not like she's always with friends or family she's always alone in her videos with her daughter... She has to think about settling somewhere for her child to go to school it'll get harder if her and Jason are living far apart.

Reactions: 15
Is the sister going to be the lead singer of this girl band? 🙈 she was singing in keelins story not so long ago and she was bleeping chronic 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 like worse than awful

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I just laughed out loud remembering someone commenting on one of her videos a while back telling her she looked like Oli London 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I genuinely wonder whether she'll actually stick to her new self care club or not, not to mention giving refunds on time if tit hits the fan

Like what @ratgirl69 said she'll do anything else whilst avoiding the idea of looking for employment, there's only so many of these events she could host as a cash grab but I'm amazed at how quickly they sell out... she's so boring and unoriginal

Last edited:
Reactions: 9
Lol at her posting the ‘sorry im not interested’ as if everyone wants her 🤣🤣 I hope she replied to that poor soul’s message rather than just posting it to her story. Lord knows her adoring 12 year old fans can’t get a reply to a dm but if it’s something like this of course it gets her attention

Attachments

• Haha