Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
More I'd say, from the rented place in town - her ma's - her da's - back to her ma's before she started crying about how her mam is a witch and now this place? Jason's family are next on the hit list :ROFLMAO:
Tallaght mightn't be ~aesthetic~ enough or close enough to her parents if tit hits than fan but I wouldn't put it past me

House sitting again? The poor baby is couch surfing. The fuckin stress of having no stability like where does she go next month? How many people does she know that needs their gaffs minded duck me :ROFLMAO:
Ironic because whenever anyone used to ask questions she'd be like "ALL A BABY NEEDS IS LOVE AND A ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD!"

Reactions: 4
Ironic because whenever anyone used to ask questions she'd be like "ALL A BABY NEEDS IS LOVE AND A ROOF OVER THEIR HEAD!"
In fairness she never follows her own advice or even practise what she preaches, she would go completely ballistic if someone, maybe even a fan looking out for her, that she should've prepared financially otherwise she and her daughter (all on her after all, just remember Jason didn't want kids and it wasn't even an unplanned pregnancy) wouldn't be couch surfing so much

Reactions: 4
It's a terrible thing to willingly put a child through; enough people have to live in hotels/hostels through no fault of their own, but she opted to do this. She should have bought a pot plant instead.

Reactions: 10
It's a terrible thing to willingly put a child through; enough people have to live in hotels/hostels through no fault of their own, but she opted to do this. She should have bought a pot plant instead.
It's even worse knowing she chose to have a child without any sort of financial backup and documented the whole thing anyway, she talks about the baby like as if it's there to resolve her own issues rather than actually planning a secure future for her..... ugh she is so unbelievably selfish and so unrelatable

Shes giving the baby the "unprivileged" upbringing she wishes she wishes she had. She is essentially unemployed except for her podcast and tit videos, Jason either works retail or some entry level call center job, they're pretty much homeless. She will be dyyyying to tell her daughter of their struggles when she was a baby once she's old enough to listen. "I don't want to raise my daughter the way I was raised" well she's doing a good job of that. I also mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone out there who's also in the same situation because I'm sure plenty of people are truly struggling. But this is rich girl playing working class again.

Reactions: 25
Shes giving the baby the "unprivileged" upbringing she wishes she wishes she had. She is essentially unemployed except for her podcast and tit videos, Jason either works retail or some entry level call center job, they're pretty much homeless. She will be dyyyying to tell her daughter of their struggles when she was a baby once she's old enough to listen. "I don't want to raise my daughter the way I was raised" well she's doing a good job of that. I also mean absolutely no disrespect to anyone out there who's also in the same situation because I'm sure plenty of people are truly struggling. But this is rich girl playing working class again.
You can tell she genuinely didn't want to have a baby for the same reason as most people would have by intentionally making it live in piss poor conditions and both parents who both as useless barely putting the effort in to make sure she has a stable home life, something that she can overcome thanks to her privilege but because she's very narcisstic she will blameshift her own problems to every one else including airing her own family's dirty laundry.

I don't think even a majority of rich people playing working class that happen to be parents would stoop this low TBH and honestly if this was any other influencer they would be quickly be called out for neglectment and just general selfishness

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
She’s probably deluded herself into thinking ‘raising her baby in nature’ is the same as subletting and jumping from place to place. I mean come on. Her daughter is almost a year old, so she’s had a year to sort things out. I understand when she was pregnant she had an excuse but now she really doesn’t, she has a child she is responsible for. She even has a social media platform! Actually churn out some content so you can afford to move or get a different job or go to college and train to do something ffs

• Sad
She’s probably deluded herself into thinking ‘raising her baby in nature’ is the same as subletting and jumping from place to place. I mean come on. Her daughter is almost a year old, so she’s had a year to sort things out. I understand when she was pregnant she had an excuse but now she really doesn’t, she has a child she is responsible for. She even has a social media platform! Actually churn out some content so you can afford to move or get a different job or go to college and train to do something ffs
Like what moonwaterpisces brought up everything is just handed to her, probably explains why her content never really evolves even with her motherhood stuff she never had to work that hard for anything she's ever gotten in comparison to for example her friends already graduating from college by the time which means years of commitment - maybe that's her issue? She did drop out three times so she probably feels inferior but it could be her victim complex that falls into play as well.

Thread title suggestions:

‘Working class adjacent, starting rumours for engagement, someone please free Jason from the basement’.

• Haha
Reactions: 29
is this not something you would ask your close friends about, not post online for attention?? or let your fan girls suggest therapists and have them excitedly hope they have the same one as thee Keelin Moncrieff? weird

Attachments

is this not something you would ask your close friends about, not post online for attention?? or let your fan girls suggest therapists and have them excitedly hope they have the same one as thee Keelin Moncrieff? weird
especially since saoirse has talked about getting therapy in one of her videos..like...ask your sister. Plus hasn't Keelin got therapy before?? Is she hoping someone will pop up with a free therapy offer? lmao

Reactions: 8
Have to laugh at her giving out stink about her ma like I mean blasting her and then she goes away on a staycation with her? She just looks like a liar :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, you can make up and repair relationships but like she went ham on the ma.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Have to laugh at her giving out stink about her ma like I mean blasting her and then she goes away on a staycation with her? She just looks like a liar :ROFLMAO:
Don't get me wrong, you can make up and repair relationships but like she went ham on the ma.
She was all but short of saying she grew up in an emotionally abusive home. How could you come back from that ? For Keelin I mean like how can you think / interpret / know that’s the sort of childhood you had and be absolutely fine with going away with her on holidays.

Reactions: 11
She was all but short of saying she grew up in an emotionally abusive home. How could you come back from that ? For Keelin I mean like how can you think / interpret / know that’s the sort of childhood you had and be absolutely fine with going away with her on holidays.
EXACTLY!! She's such an attention seeker. It's sad, like she really needs to cop on.

Each time she slates her mam and to an extent her nanny and dad the more I realise how much of a narcissist she is, if it was serious she would've cut her out completely to get rid of any sort of toxic energy (ironic)... her friends must be cringing the way she goes on about having an abusive childhood especially since they know the family
---
She's taking the parasocial relationship with her audience on another level as if it wasn't weird enough... surely that could lead to doxxing/endangerment you know the one thing she made a big deal about even though she was never actually doxxed? What if somebody went to the same therapist as her only to find dirt on her... I'm not trying to be funny but does she not think about stuff like this when she's posting stuff about therapists on her public story?

Attachments

Last edited:
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.