Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Not to be mean to the commenter but if you’re commenting how ‘stressed’ you are that that lazy eejit and her smelly bf have broken up then you need to reevaluate what you focus on in life 🙃
I'd rather be single forever than have a relationship like Keelin and Jason's

Reactions: 3
Not to be mean to the commenter but if you’re commenting how ‘stressed’ you are that that lazy eejit and her smelly bf have broken up then you need to reevaluate what you focus on in life 🙃
the parasocial relationships people have with her is mad, she encourages it so much as well. it's so weird, like a cult

Reactions: 10
the parasocial relationships people have with her is mad, she encourages it so much as well. it's so weird, like a cult
I wonder why if that's why she has actual stans to a point where they make TikTok videos and fanart of her because she is the alternative and supposedly more ~real~ version to the typical Irish influencer even though she is just as fake, not to break their bubble but her content is shite and she treats her fans like tit... even I cringe at people around my own age (not too far from Keelin's) that like her content.

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
how did Jason manage to get his ex girlfriend. She’s honestly beautiful. I get him and keelin because she looks like she smells like damp but his ex seemed quite out of his league

• Haha
Reactions: 8
how did Jason manage to get his ex girlfriend. She’s honestly beautiful. I get him and keelin because she looks like she smells like damp but his ex seemed quite out of his league
I'm pretty sure they were friends of friends for years and it was the same with Keelin and him except with a different set of friends or at least the more popular ones, it seems like none of them really speak to each other anymore except for Jason and some of his guy friends

The ex gf seems to be living her best life these days

• Heart
Reactions: 3
his ex had a lucky escape tbh....rank of keelin when she knew his ex when they were together and said jason was her friend only to trap him with a baby asap and claim it was witchcraft that got her a boyfriend

Reactions: 7
his ex had a lucky escape tbh....rank of keelin when she knew his ex when they were together and said jason was her friend only to trap him with a baby asap and claim it was witchcraft that got her a boyfriend
Keelin is all for supporting women until she's after your man and ends up baby trapping him

Reactions: 11
Has there been any more about her moving to France or was the whole "learning french" reel just so she could post another ad and make more money?

Madness, how on god's green earth would she be affording rent for DL?
The house that she's currently living in looks lived in if you see the videos so it's probably loaned to her or discounted rent if she knew the person but I'm curious too on how she can afford to live there making half arsed content for a living whilst a lot of people her age are resorted to living in their parents home no matter how much they try to save up to move out or they're living with 5 housemates that might not get along at all unless they're all mates

The house that she's currently living in looks lived in if you see the videos so it's probably loaned to her or discounted rent if she knew the person but I'm curious too on how she can afford to live there making half arsed content for a living whilst a lot of people her age are resorted to living in their parents home no matter how much they try to save up to move out or they're living with 5 housemates that might not get along at all unless they're all mates
Yes exactly? Everything is just handed to her, I don't understand why people follow her when shes so unrelatable.

Yes exactly? Everything is just handed to her, I don't understand why people follow her when shes so unrelatable.
Friends of friends follow her I'm pretty sure for the nosy but also in some cases in hope to achieve the same level of clout, I agree with you I don't get how she is that popular she's just a privileged moocher and generally gives off mean girl vibes

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Her last few podcasts have been pure shite. Editing is terrible, constantly stopping and starting topics, jumps in the editing so their stories don't conclude properly. Eimer is very well off, isn't she?
About the living situation - think she is house sitting for a month or so.

Her last few podcasts have been pure shite. Editing is terrible, constantly stopping and starting topics, jumps in the editing so their stories don't conclude properly. Eimer is very well off, isn't she?
There's no structure or anything memorable about her videos it's just at a stage where she's churning out any content for views - sure in one of her reels on IG it was a snippet from what looked like a clip from her exclusive content based on the thumbnail she included when she first announced it (and never committed to after all that).
The podcasts have gone downhill however I still prefer them over those hot mess of videos on her Youtube and I don't want to sound mean or rude but I wish Keelin would have other people on as guests apart from her friends and people that she likes, it seems like she only ever has her friends on as they're all yes men and/or to avoid any sort of debate or criticism that someone outside her friend circle might set off

Eimear's dad is a restraunter and it's something she has mentioned frequently in the podcast, she lives in Blackrock as well so very middle class. At least she doesn't hide it as much as Keelin

Reactions: 6
House sitting again? The poor baby is couch surfing. The fuckin stress of having no stability like where does she go next month? How many people does she know that needs their gaffs minded duck me :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 12
House sitting again? The poor baby is couch surfing. The fuckin stress of having no stability like where does she go next month? How many people does she know that needs their gaffs minded duck me :ROFLMAO:
The baby is not even a year old and it's moved 3-4 times? Maybe more? And they've been in between her grandparents houses or houses that have given to her mother? I blame Keelin for all of this

Reactions: 8
The baby is not even a year old and it's moved 3-4 times? Maybe more? And they've been in between her grandparents houses or houses that have given to her mother? I blame Keelin for all of this
More I'd say, from the rented place in town - her ma's - her da's - back to her ma's before she started crying about how her mam is a witch and now this place? Jason's family are next on the hit list :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.