Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I don't want to sound mean but there's no way she does this much housework in a day, probably did it under 5 minutes just for the gram including the scrubbed out task as so no-one in the comments can criticise her for being unproductive... not that they are likely to because a lot of her fans are eejits like she is

Attachments

Last edited:
Wasn’t she living with them both in lockdown tho and when she came back from London up the duff? Weird
Yeah Saoirse could've been easily mistaken for living with her and Jason as well even if she was an ~au pair~ in that apartment

• Haha
Reactions: 4
and she has 3 sisters so does the word ‘both’ really apply

EDIT to add; I meant the word ‘either’ but you get me 🤣

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 2
shes such a weirdo, she was living with her sisters like 3 years ago before she moved to london, then again when she moved back home pregnant.

Reactions: 9
shes such a weirdo, she was living with her sisters like 3 years ago before she moved to london, then again when she moved back home pregnant.
It's such a weird thing to lie about considering she posted videos and pictures of her living with her sisters around that time, does she think her audience have memories like goldfish

Reactions: 5
Are they still together? She really is horrible and manipulative if she is pretending they are not. How does that look on Jason? Why would you pretend your partner is not around. It's messed up. She reeks of someone who plays mind games and has a strong victim mentality.

Reactions: 15
Are they still together? She really is horrible and manipulative if she is pretending they are not. How does that look on Jason? Why would you pretend your partner is not around. It's messed up. She reeks of someone who plays mind games and has a strong victim mentality.
He's just as bad for going along with it

Reactions: 6
He's just as bad for going along with it
Hang on now she’s hardly saying the child’s father doesn’t contribute financially to the child ? His first obligation is to at least pay for his child. Odd. I’m sure she thinks she’s advocating for ‘single’ mams with her bs. I don’t believe that he doesn’t give a penny towards his child.

Reactions: 12
I can’t believe she’s using a baby to start one of her new phases. Stop kidding yourself, you’re not a crunchy “90s working class mom”. All the grainy videos etc are desperate

Reactions: 10
I can’t believe she’s using a baby to start one of her new phases. Stop kidding yourself, you’re not a crunchy “90s working class mom”. All the grainy videos etc are desperate
She makes Vicky Pollard look classy and that's literally a fictional character

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.