Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Howling at her walking out the back in her bare feet to hang up the washing, then trudging the same now-dirty feet back into the carpeted sitting room on her “morning shift.”

Filming herself aesthetically doing minor housework in only an Aran rather than doing a half decent job of it as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like she’s emptying the dishwasher in silence for the ASMR, while a pile of groceries grows up the wall behind her… as opposed to just being put away into the kitchen cabinets. Put your phone down Keelin, put some trousers on and clean your home for duck sake.

Also, all their unfollowing antics for attention has been disproven. You can glimpse Jason walking around out the back in the first seconds of the video, as well as hear him in parts interrupting her ASMR effects with his dulcet tones 🙄 He’s also randomly swaying in the reflection of the shower panel with the baby while she does her skincare. They’re very much together, just two massive attention-seekers looking for engagement on Insta.

Reactions: 24
I don't think she realised the private membership will end up being a damp squib knowing people are literally PAYING her for content and the only reason she was doing it was to carry on the 'doxxed' narrative
---
Howling at her walking out the back in her bare feet to hang up the washing, then trudging the same now-dirty feet back into the carpeted sitting room on her “morning shift.”

Filming herself aesthetically doing minor housework in only an Aran rather than doing a half decent job of it as well 🤦🏻‍♀️ Like she’s emptying the dishwasher in silence for the ASMR, while a pile of groceries grows up the wall behind her… as opposed to just being put away into the kitchen cabinets. Put your phone down Keelin, put some trousers on and clean your home for duck sake.

Also, all their unfollowing antics for attention has been disproven. You can glimpse Jason walking around out the back in the first seconds of the video, as well as hear him in parts interrupting her ASMR effects with his dulcet tones 🙄 He’s also randomly swaying in the reflection of the shower panel with the baby while she does her skincare. They’re very much together, just two massive attention-seekers looking for engagement on Insta.
Her videos have become painfully boring and even more so in recent videos, I agree it annoys me that she has to curate certain sounds and music into day-to-day things you can just tell that she is stuck in a rut when it comes to providing content as I find they're becoming so repetitive now otherwise she would've put the phone down or at least kept it private. Aside from the newborn videos I wouldn't be able to tell you the difference between the most recent to a video made a few months ago from her.

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
Does anyone else remember when she did onlyfans and she started to complain about people messaging her saying she wasn't putting up enough content after they had subscribed? I think this was towards the end and she hand posted anything in a month or so and people were still paying. She started on then that it wasn't empowering and people were too demanding of her. Well yeah they paid for content they are holding up their end of the deal and you're not. Its the same with this members only. You'd think she would have learned from before. Yeah maybe 5 euros a month isn't much to her on her "5k a month" lol, but her fan base is mostly kids who rely on their parents for pocket money - so it's a lot to them.

Reactions: 13
Does anyone else remember when she did onlyfans and she started to complain about people messaging her saying she wasn't putting up enough content after they had subscribed? I think this was towards the end and she hand posted anything in a month or so and people were still paying. She started on then that it wasn't empowering and people were too demanding of her. Well yeah they paid for content they are holding up their end of the deal and you're not. Its the same with this members only. You'd think she would have learned from before. Yeah maybe 5 euros a month isn't much to her on her "5k a month" lol, but her fan base is mostly kids who rely on their parents for pocket money - so it's a lot to them.
It amazes me how insanely bitchy and victim-y she acts towards her fans and she is never held accountable for it whatsoever except for Tattle

"i havent had time" its your job...
SIMPLE AS THAT !! If she wants to insist it’s a “real job” then she needs to show up and work like everyone else.
---
She should be ashamed, €5 a month could be better spent on a proper subscription service and she should be grateful anyone subscribed in the first place. Taking peoples money and not providing what they paid for is a joke. It’s not like any of her videos are particularly high effort or creativity and it’s her full ! time ! job !

Reactions: 17
It’s also the fact there’s been no public apologies (other than that comment) for not posting, no stories, no mention of the membership vids not being a thing anymore. She’s just quietly taking peoples money without doing anything in return??

Reactions: 12
Whatever happened to the money that was supposedly going to charity as well for those mass-produced not so sustainable hoodies of her and Eimear eating steak, considering she hasn't refunded the money back for lack of exclusive content (awfully lazy on her behalf especially with the bare minimum effort put onto her videos) wouldn't put it past me that she's become completely money hungry because don't tell me she's completely living off sponsorships to fund her lifestyle

Reactions: 7
Whatever happened to the money that was supposedly going to charity as well for those mass-produced not so sustainable hoodies of her and Eimear eating steak, considering she hasn't refunded the money back for lack of exclusive content (awfully lazy on her behalf especially with the bare minimum effort put onto her videos) wouldn't put it past me that she's become completely money hungry because don't tell me she's completely living off sponsorships to fund her lifestyle
when she first started selling everpress hoodies way back in 2020 she never shared what charity she donated to, so im assuming she didnt

Reactions: 5
when she first started selling everpress hoodies way back in 2020 she never shared what charity she donated to, so im assuming she didnt
Flogging shite quality projects with an overinflated price is one thing but saying that the profits go to charity when in reality they're not or it's never mentioned afterwards what happened to the money is very telling of the type of person the influcer is

Reactions: 6
Can’t get over her cleaning the tunnel in the playground because of her clean girl aesthetic when she’s been walking her dirty feet back and forth across that sub-letted carpet to hang out her washing. That’s going to bother me for a long while to come lol

Reactions: 14
Can’t get over her cleaning the tunnel in the playground because of her clean girl aesthetic when she’s been walking her dirty feet back and forth across that sub-letted carpet to hang out her washing. That’s going to bother me for a long while to come lol
That's it... it's all for aesthetic (only when it suits her of course), she doesn't even a consistent one either it's yummy mummy range rover my tits are great urban outfitters couture or it's wholesome coquette tradwife rural countryside gaeilgoiri eco mama

On an irrelevant note I'm rewatching Gilmore Girls for the first time in years and it's scary how much Lorelai reminds me of Keelin, maybe it's the fact that I was a teenager when I first watched but I find her extremely grating as an adult even more so than I remember

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Yeah and she left alll the cleaning until like 2 days before she moves out and called it a ‘morning reset’ when clearly it’s about a months worth of shite

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Yeah and she left alll the cleaning until like 2 days before she moves out and called it a ‘morning reset’ when clearly it’s about a months worth of shite
She is honestly one of the laziest influencers I've ever come across, does she get a free pass because she is 'not like other girls'

Reactions: 9
She is pathetic. Cosplays as working class but hasn’t worked a hard days work in her life. She is very busy exploiting the child she had on purpose without any stable income while put a square over her face and pretending she is not exploiting.

Reactions: 18
She is pathetic. Cosplays as working class but hasn’t worked a hard days work in her life. She is very busy exploiting the child she had on purpose without any stable income while put a square over her face and pretending she is not exploiting.
Oversharing every single aspect of your child even including pictures of it hanging off your tit = good
Showing the baby's face or even mentioning the name = bad

Reactions: 8
Keelin I thought your daughter was a genius baby?
Not to be mean to the commenter but if you’re commenting how ‘stressed’ you are that that lazy eejit and her smelly bf have broken up then you need to reevaluate what you focus on in life 🙃

• Haha
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.