Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
We all knew it was coming because as a person she is extremely predictable
---
Based on the title alone, I'd say they've split up (the title could be clickbait though, more fool me if that's the case)
---
Is Keelin trying to downplay here like as if her and Jason don't follow each other anymore on Instagram
ugh why does she always have to get so passive aggressive in her responses (that’s how i’m interpreting it anyway)

Reactions: 6
I don't understand why she's soft launching her break up and getting snappy when people question if she's single lol
A consequence of sharing every single aspect of your life on the internet, suck it up Keelin lol

Reactions: 5
She drags everything out so she can soak up every single tiny scrap of attention she can get. Then turns around and complains about wanting her privacy and giving off about how she'd trolled and everyone's obsessed with her. As if she doesn't know EXACTLY what she's doing.

Reactions: 10
I don't get it what is the difference between solo parenting and single parenting?
I'm pretty sure there isn't Keelin probably made that comment so that people including her fans would get off her back when it comes to Jason as if she (emphasis on she) made such a big deal about their relationship from the very start
---
She drags everything out so she can soak up every single tiny scrap of attention she can get. Then turns around and complains about wanting her privacy and giving off about how she'd trolled and everyone's obsessed with her. As if she doesn't know EXACTLY what she's doing.
It's gotten worse ever since she dated Jason TBH and honestly I'd say a lot of people are following her just to rubberneck the drama because I don't think a lot of people take her seriously anymore and basically watch her unfold and regress as she's making impulsive decisions on other people's behalf or basically disrespecting their boundaries - like she has done that before she was ever with Jason but it's just so obvious now

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
Is that not just … parenting? My dad worked away often but my mam didn’t coin a new term for meeting my basic needs

Reactions: 23
Is that not just … parenting? My dad worked away often but my mam didn’t coin a new term for meeting my basic needs
Ah but Keelin is an expert in the parenting field sure she's doing a better job than her mammy ever did for her so don't you dare question her choice of wording

• Haha
Reactions: 9
When is her dad's next column due?

We'll know then one way or the other.
What are the chances that we as well as the young impressionable fans that she treats like doggy doo need to look out for the nepo baby's father for a brutally honest answer whenever we wonder about certain things that she doesn't do anymore or certain people she's no longer associated with anymore? Maybe this could lead to an increase in subscriptions for the Irish Times only for those that want to know the deets of her daughter's life even though ironically she overshares as much as he does

Reactions: 2
I don't want to sound mean or rude towards any teens that like her but I genuinely never got the hype around Keelin aside from the fact that she's atypical from a lot of Irish influencers? Even when I was at the age of her target audience (15-19yrs) I found her cringe plus insincere a lot of the time, the only Irish-based influencer/IG famous people I genuinely liked (still like tbh) was probably Joanna Kutcha which is probably saying something because there are way too many media luvvies and Beggy Mitchells in the Irish influencer scene even with the more 'alternative' styled ones like Keelin and there are so many influencers in Ireland now yet not one of them is just able to do their own thing? I've been on-and-off following her on IG for the past 4/5 years out of curiosity because of friends of friends with her via college and school and I'd say a lot of my mutuals that follow her are doing it for the same reason.

Reactions: 10
I don't want to sound mean or rude towards any teens that like her but I genuinely never got the hype around Keelin aside from the fact that she's atypical from a lot of Irish influencers? Even when I was at the age of her target audience (15-19yrs) I found her cringe plus insincere a lot of the time, the only Irish-based influencer/IG famous people I genuinely liked (still like tbh) was probably Joanna Kutcha which is probably saying something because there are way too many media luvvies and Beggy Mitchells in the Irish influencer scene even with the more 'alternative' styled ones like Keelin and there are so many influencers in Ireland now yet not one of them is just able to do their own thing? I've been on-and-off following her on IG for the past 4/5 years out of curiosity because of friends of friends with her via college and school and I'd say a lot of my mutuals that follow her are doing it for the same reason.
I started following her just before lockdown when I was 19 and I liked her vids! at the time I was mega stressed with uni and i liked seeing her videos where it seemed like she lived a chill carefree life and didnt take herself too seriously, and i thought the way she dressed was so cool back then for some reason. her personality was so diff back then and she seemed so humble. i even still liked her vids when she first moved to london but the minute she started seeing jason and moved in with those two girls she became insufferable

Reactions: 5
I started following her just before lockdown when I was 19 and I liked her vids! at the time I was mega stressed with uni and i liked seeing her videos where it seemed like she lived a chill carefree life and didnt take herself too seriously, and i thought the way she dressed was so cool back then for some reason. her personality was so diff back then and she seemed so humble. i even still liked her vids when she first moved to london but the minute she started seeing jason and moved in with those two girls she became insufferable
Even if I found her overhyped her videos back then were nice and calming, maybe lockdown took a toll on her as well as she had more of a social life? I think once she was given responsibility such as moving to London with Eimear and that other girl or having her child the mask started to slip

Reactions: 3
I reckon they’re still together or if not then taking a break. Either way keelin has always wanted to be seen as a martyr for ‘solo parenting’ (aka just taking care of her child) and so will do whatever it takes to make it seem like she can do it on her own - especially if it gets people talking about her and speculating a breakup, which she then tactically names as a breach against her privacy.

I suppose she does parent mostly on her own though as her fiancé is/was either scanning overpriced clothes made by people earning a penny an hour (such an edgy shop to work at tho 😍) or yelling into a microphone to a crowd of keelin’s teen fans ❤

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I reckon they’re still together or if not then taking a break. Either way keelin has always wanted to be seen as a martyr for ‘solo parenting’ (aka just taking care of her child) and so will do whatever it takes to make it seem like she can do it on her own - especially if it gets people talking about her and speculating a breakup, which she then tactically names as a breach against her privacy.

I suppose she does parent mostly on her own though as her fiancé is/was either scanning overpriced clothes made by people earning a penny an hour (such an edgy shop to work at tho 😍) or yelling into a microphone to a crowd of keelin’s teen fans ❤
Dead right about her wanting to be seen as a martyr. This is no disrespect to mothers (I have a v complicated relationship with my own mother) but you don't get a medal just for looking after the child you chose to have - and she did choose to get pregnant. It does seem like she's doing the bulk of the parenting work but she doesn't have a job and chose a mophead that looks like he smells to have a child with.

Reactions: 9

Honestly it seems like she wears the pants in any of the relationships we've seen her in partially because of her popularity on the internet. Jason seems kinda lazy tbh like UO isn't even that stressful of a job in comparison to somewhere like Lidl, a lot of times I've been there and the staff look bored half the time.

Also LOL but I think lockdown has meddled with people's heads when it comes to sustainable and alternative (-cough cough- vintage) fashion that Jason and Keelin are considered stylish... I know this is from last year those jumpers are nightmare fuel

Attachments

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.