Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did her and Jason break up?
They don’t follow each other on IG anymore, on both the personal and the band page, and he’s been untagged on her posts he used to be tagged in, which tends to happen when someone blocks someone else. 👀

• Wow
Reactions: 16
Did her and Jason break up?
They don’t follow each other on IG anymore, on both the personal and the band page, and he’s been untagged on her posts he used to be tagged in, which tends to happen when someone blocks someone else. 👀
I have a feeling she is :( I listened to her newest podcast episode on my walk and one of the topic that was brought up was about being single in your 20s and Keelin said smth along the lines of "no more wiping the skid marks off the toilet as if I do enough off that already with one person [the daughter]"

If so I wouldn't be that surprised the relationship was a trainwreck to begin with

Reactions: 14
I have a feeling she is :( I listened to her newest podcast episode on my walk and one of the topic that was brought up was about being single in your 20s and Keelin said smth along the lines of "no more wiping the skid marks off the toilet as if I do enough off that already with one person [the daughter]"

If so I wouldn't be that surprised the relationship was a trainwreck to begin with
Yeah she was saying how last week she was going through some tit, I think she said one of the most difficult things that’s ever happened to her. So my guess is they’re on a break for a while or else just full on broken up for good. Can’t say I’m surprised, we all called it from the start!

Reactions: 13
I genuinely feel bad for her if they did break up. Seems as if she's been raising the baby alone this whole time anyway.

Reactions: 17
I genuinely feel bad for her if they did break up. Seems as if she's been raising the baby alone this whole time anyway.
I thought that. I think Jason gave her some false expectations. She went on and on about how it was going to be a partnership and Jason would help, cook for her etc and how he was the perfect person to have a child with because they love each other so much etc and then it seems like the minute she gave birth it was her doing every single thing for the baby AND the housework.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for attention tho either lol but If they have acfually broken up I feel kind of bad because it’s going to make things so much harder for her

Reactions: 15
Wow - if this is true I really feel for her. It would explain a lot of the things she's said lately, the glow-up, making big impulsive decisions like moving to france.I wonder if Jason is moving to London like it was suggested on here. London -> France is arguably an easier commute for co-parenting than London -> Ireland can be sometimes with the Eurostar (albeit more expensive).

Reactions: 6
Wow - if this is true I really feel for her. It would explain a lot of the things she's said lately, the glow-up, making big impulsive decisions like moving to france.I wonder if Jason is moving to London like it was suggested on here. London -> France is arguably an easier commute for co-parenting than London -> Ireland can be sometimes with the Eurostar (albeit more expensive).
South of France though isn't it she said? France is a big country driving to the eurostar then from one end of France to the other is a longer journey than hopping on a plane at Dublin Airport and flying to where ever. Plus neither of them can actually drive.

Reactions: 2
I thought that. I think Jason gave her some false expectations. She went on and on about how it was going to be a partnership and Jason would help, cook for her etc and how he was the perfect person to have a child with because they love each other so much etc and then it seems like the minute she gave birth it was her doing every single thing for the baby AND the housework.

Wouldn’t be surprised if it’s for attention tho either lol but If they have acfually broken up I feel kind of bad because it’s going to make things so much harder for her
On top of that she wanted the engagement and the baby etc without much of a say from mop brush, what are the chances Jason has probably been pussywhipped by her
If anything she has to blame for rushing the whole relationship along with having this romanticised version of a happy family mixed with individuality because you gotta remember she's the bestest and coolest mam of Ireland

Reactions: 8
She only posted on TikTok the other day about a sick day saying “baby daddy is off work thank god”. I’m not sure Jason is out the picture yet but I sure hope he will be soon. Never liked his vibe at all

If they have broken up, the only person I feel sorry for is the baby. Keelin should’ve seen this coming a mile away but she thinks she’s the exception to everything.

Reactions: 15
If they have broken up, the only person I feel sorry for is the baby. Keelin should’ve seen this coming a mile away but she thinks she’s the exception to everything.
The baby is literally a product of her idealised fantasies as if to fill a void because there's nothing about that relationship that feels organic whatsoever let's get real like didn't she start dating him knowing he was already in a relationship

Reactions: 12
Her worst looks I think this yeah have been that tacky white blouse thing, the huge frilly white bobble thing, and the slicked back up styles. Especially the plait ones

Her worst looks I think this yeah have been that tacky white blouse thing, the huge frilly white bobble thing, and the slicked back up styles. Especially the plait ones
The New Rock reactor boots that she's always wearing along with the coquette aesthetic that she's going for in her outfits it's like chalk and cheese

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 7
I think keelin is a really good mother tbh but it must be really hard for her to do it alone basically, and I know she has the privelige of living at her dad's etc But they were both so young to have a child and honestly its a lot of pressure. It's very common no matter what age the parent is that the woman does everything when there is a baby. On top of that having to create content to make money and getting hate online. I'm sure it will all work out for her but just wanted to say I do think she's a very caring mother to her child even tho I've criticised her on here before

Reactions: 3
I think keelin is a really good mother tbh but it must be really hard for her to do it alone basically, and I know she has the privelige of living at her dad's etc But they were both so young to have a child and honestly its a lot of pressure. It's very common no matter what age the parent is that the woman does everything when there is a baby. On top of that having to create content to make money and getting hate online. I'm sure it will all work out for her but just wanted to say I do think she's a very caring mother to her child even tho I've criticised her on here before
She’s not young 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm sure she is a caring mother, but she should've cared more when deciding to have a child and waited til she was in a stable relationship and financially able to provide for a child..

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.