Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think keelin is a really good mother tbh but it must be really hard for her to do it alone basically, and I know she has the privelige of living at her dad's etc But they were both so young to have a child and honestly its a lot of pressure. It's very common no matter what age the parent is that the woman does everything when there is a baby. On top of that having to create content to make money and getting hate online. I'm sure it will all work out for her but just wanted to say I do think she's a very caring mother to her child even tho I've criticised her on here before
A lot of pressure she put on herself because she had the chance and luck of being privileged to find somewhere to live and get a stable income but she has neither (not to mention having weird idealisation of wanting a Range Rover just to ironically fit a yummy mummy image while keeping it #real) and god forbid if you actually critiqued her choices in any way she will call you a reddit incel user... you can't debate on her with anything hence why she's always pulling out case studies that look like it came from a sociology course so that she comes off as highly intelligent but it's just to stroke her own ego plus she is surrounded by yes men as friends that will do that for her as well probably because they think she's intelligent as well

Plus I don't think she really understands these studies hence why she gets defensive when she gets a contrasting opinion or viewpoint

Last edited:
Reactions: 4
god forbid she actually got a job and saved a bit of money before getting pregnant she wouldnt have been in such a mess

Reactions: 9
god forbid she actually got a job and saved a bit of money before getting pregnant she wouldnt have been in such a mess
She sailed throughout from when she became pregnant even at this moment thinking she'll live her yummy mummy manic pixie dream girl fantasy living off sponsorships and a full time minimum wage salary from the other half until reality hit her plus whatever she earned from her podcast whilst living in a musty apartment in Dublin
And influencers wonder why they're always criticised on the internet they're on another level of entitlement

Reactions: 6
Keelin saying that she’s ‘snatched despite carrying a child for 9 months’ on her latest Instagram post really made me cringe. She always goes on about being slim and not having a ‘mum bod’…but how does she think that makes the mums who didn’t ‘bounce back’ feel, let alone the thousands of teen girls who follow her who’re insecure about their bodies?! Oh man I swear she is literally the narcissist she describes her mum to be

Reactions: 24
Keelin saying that she’s ‘snatched despite carrying a child for 9 months’ on her latest Instagram post really made me cringe. She always goes on about being slim and not having a ‘mum bod’…but how does she think that makes the mums who didn’t ‘bounce back’ feel, let alone the thousands of teen girls who follow her who’re insecure about their bodies?! Oh man I swear she is literally the narcissist she describes her mum to be
So uncomfortable how she constantly refers to her “huge jugs” as if it’s a defining personality trait… she used to refer to a “huge ass” as well and i’d say she must’ve been taken down a peg or two on that

• Haha
Reactions: 15
For some reason I haven’t had any notifications from this thread in ages. Can anyone point me to where she’s talked about moving to France??? News to me. Also, aye, is she driving the baby around whilst still learning??? That’s just made me tit myself

Reactions: 2
Still has the L plate up on the car then. So who's sitting on with her while she drives? Is she driving the baby around as a learner driver?
From the looks of things yes
---
So uncomfortable how she constantly refers to her “huge jugs” as if it’s a defining personality trait… she used to refer to a “huge ass” as well and i’d say she must’ve been taken down a peg or two on that
The huge jugs part is probably part of the MILF aesthetic she's going for ever since she had her daughter

Last edited:
Ew like when she started commenting on olivia and emma neilll’s stuff like girl give It a rest

Reactions: 10
Does anyone actually listen to her podcast? Feels like all her content is sooo boring these days

Reactions: 1
Does anyone actually listen to her podcast? Feels like all her content is sooo boring these days
I hate to admit it but I kinda like the podcast? Her videos on YouTube and even her other content on Instagram, TikTok etc. feel a lot more stilted than her podcast IMO, I still find her insufferable and delusional but I can at least stomach a podcast episode in comparison to her last YouTube video for instance where I had to speed it up at x2 it was that boring

I still stand in what I said about Eimear being dim but I don't think she tries to hide her privilege as much as Keelin

Last edited:
Reactions: 1
i think her podcast is mostly just a vanity project and something for her and eimar to do tbh, last time i listened a year ago or so it was just them aimlessly chatting shite

Reactions: 3
Finding myself an excuse to blame my impressionable fans when I get 'doxxed' despite my sister sharing the outside view from the apartment that is immediately recognisable for those who know Dublin

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.