Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My other half is a SAHD, now he gets a lot of help with family close by. But he is very hands on and when I WFH I do nothing unless urgent and he does absolutely everything, Inc. cooking and cleaning. Jason makes her coffee in bed and let's her sleep in.. Epic!!

Reactions: 3
Until it was pointed out I didn’t realise she doesn’t wear her engagement ring? I reckon it’s just probably because he may have bought it at the wrong size. But idk it doesn’t look good on her part when she’s not wearing the ring, posts nothing about him, acts essentially like a single parent, but then tries to be like “he’s so good cause he brings me coffee in bed” I can only imagine a baby either pushes you away or pulls you closer. I would love to see them do a sit down video together on how they manage having a baby now? Like a retake on their vids when she was pregnant? Idk if that makes sense.
To be fair, I don’t sleep in my rings, often forget to put them back on and for the first few months of my baby’s life I didn’t wear them at all for fear of scratching him. But yeah those video ideas are good! Better than the recent breastfeeding and sex videos, so unimaginative 😬😬

Reactions: 2
I hate how she renamed her giving birth video to ‘the birth of my daughter (it doesn’t go to plan)’ like wtf

• Wow
Reactions: 6
Never met a soul whose birth went ‘to plan’. She’s not special lol
Her plan was vaginal and she got vaginal, with a bit of help! What is the big stigma on getting an epidural!? I was so against it, but when I say I feckin begged for it at 7cm or 8cm each n every feckin time 🤣

Reactions: 6
Lol her book ‘giveaway’. Just the books she’s read and cba to take to the charity shop 🤣

Reactions: 8
Anyone know what the story is with her getting an award from Trinity? The “Bram Stoker medal for cultural achievement”??

Reactions: 4
For someone who has the privileges of having more money, spare time and help than the average new mother, motherhood has aged her 10 years

Reactions: 9
Just found Jason's Insta and his band performing. Is it just song covers with him sing/talking with a common Dublin accent?? With a mate behind him tapping a laptop. Like an 80s version of Fontaines DC.

Reactions: 4
All the girls were unlucky and got their Dads face, their brother is handsome. Their mother is attractive, but all losers in the big chin genetic lottery.

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.