Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
People just want kids these days & the relationship/family unit is secondary to that. She didn’t want a family, she wanted a baby.

Reactions: 15
guessing he broke up with her and thats why shes being all weird about it. you know shed be dying to spill otherwise and drag him through the mud

Reactions: 16
guessing he broke up with her and thats why shes being all weird about it. you know shed be dying to spill otherwise and drag him through the mud
I wouldn't put it past me, I remember seeing a post on the first thread that she encouraged her fans to harass one of her exes if they ever spotted him. Very delulu on her behalf

Reactions: 5
You can tell she's pissed because she (emphasis on she) made such a big deal about wanting to be married to Jason and play traditional happy families at the same time morphing him into a scruffy metrosexual just to make him mold into whatever phase she's going through only for them to split up
Funny though if someone else said it in the comments she would conspire that they're invading her and the baby's privacy #leavekeelinalone

Reactions: 14
I thought that was obvious. Oh duck off
She has serious issues and needs to get a bleeping grip, one of her parents or sisters needs to tell her to cop on with this carry on. She looks like an absolute joke she doesn’t look cool or unbothered, she has literally been leaving breadcrumbs that they weren’t together and then getting angry when anyone dared to ask (even tho she WANTS them to ask because she loves the attention) and then has the nerve to say “thought it was obvious” she’s actually not right in the head. I hope her dad gives her some tough love, or maybe the stepmam can see her better for what she is - an attention seeker.

Reactions: 25
Bet her mam wants to shout "I bleeping told you so" at her. It's difficult to have sympathy for her. I do feel very sorry for her little girl. Keelin brought her into that unstable situation because she wanted something to do after being bored and anxious in London.
God, I'm harsh 🥹 sorry I haven't slept well weeks!

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Bet her mam wants to shout "I bleeping told you so" at her. It's difficult to have sympathy for her. I do feel very sorry for her little girl. Keelin brought her into that unstable situation because she wanted something to do after being bored and anxious in London.
God, I'm harsh 🥹 sorry I haven't slept well weeks!
Honestly I'd rather hang out with Keelin's mam than Keelin herself

• Heart
Reactions: 19
Oh wow so they’ve actually broken up. I’m somehow both shocked and not shocked. I do really feel for the baby and keelin in this situation. I know she got way ahead of herself having a baby without the stability of a home and even their relationship was only like 1year in? Still, gotta be rough being a single parent at 24 who has no direction and your baby daddy is frolicking around the country with his crappy band.. good luck to her

Reactions: 18
Oh wow so they’ve actually broken up. I’m somehow both shocked and not shocked. I do really feel for the baby and keelin in this situation. I know she got way ahead of herself having a baby without the stability of a home and even their relationship was only like 1year in? Still, gotta be rough being a single parent at 24 who has no direction and your baby daddy is frolicking around the country with his crappy band.. good luck to her
Don't feel sorry for Keelin, it's not like the baby was unplanned either like she's making her attitude around it to be... she blatantly made it clear that Jason spilled his seed to make her pregnant and that she was the one that wanted a baby along with the marriage not him

I hate to say it but I slightly feel sorry for Jason he'll just be known as 'Keelin Moncrieff's ex' as if she didn't date him when he already had a girlfriend

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
Don't feel sorry for Keelin, it's not like the baby was unplanned either like she's making her attitude around it to be... she blatantly made it clear that Jason spilled his seed to make her pregnant and that she was the one that wanted a baby along with the marriage not him
Yup she planned for a baby and not to cut Jason any slack but I do think he got swept up in the life Keelin sold him of being in love, married with a baby after a year of being together - like something from a movie except this is real life with real consequences. I know he’s moping around with his tit band but Keelin encouraged that while they were still together. I wonder how much he actually contributes to the care of his daughter - I suspect he might not be a total deadbeat but that Keelin probably wants to be a martyr and never let him mind the baby and wants to be seen as a hero single mam who gave up her life to mind her child… totally about her ego

Reactions: 11
I think the show is cancelled cause she fell out with eimear
It’s not entirely Jason’s fault. He spoke about not wanting kids, he never made any moves to start their relationship. She lovebombed him. After she told him she liked him he was shocked and needed time to think before trying it out.
if you get with someone, and get engaged after a few months, it’s going to end in disaster. Pretend to be as smart as you can, but it’s a stupid choice.
if she had a decent head on her shoulders, she’d drop this “influencer” shite and get a job to set her and the baby up for future. It’s not fair using the baby as a trend, like veganism, sustainability etc. people are loosing interest and the whole “crusty grainy blogger footage” is too niche to ever keep you going in the instagram world

Reactions: 14
How do we know she fell out with eimear?! Sounds like she’s having a terrible time

Reactions: 10
She really thought she was special and thought she was above societal norms regarding relationships. Bragging about her and Jason’s love story and how they moved so quickly. Maybe getting engaged within a year and then having a baby isn’t the norm FOR A REASON keelin. She was actually delusional thinking she was making a good choice, especially regarding bringing a child into this world. It was completely irresponsible of her to do that with someone she clearly didn’t know all that well, but she won’t listen to anyone when they tell her to slow down. She truly believes everything will work out just because it’s her, e.g. finding an apartment easier than everyone else in a housing crisis, having a baby too soon etc. Maybe for once she might realise it’s OKAY to be “normal”, and do what the rest of us do! Think plans through, prepare for life properly and take relationships at a reasonable pace.

Reactions: 15
How do we know she fell out with eimear?! Sounds like she’s having a terrible time
Sounds like she’s having the exact type of time she deserves for her actions.

Whatever Jason’s abilities are as a father you can bet she’ll be dragging him through the mud for the rest of their lives to make sure her daughter hates him too.

Go back in the threads to when she got pregnant and everything is playing out exactly as people predicted.

Keelin, it’s well passed time to grow up now.

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.