Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Sounds like she’s having the exact type of time she deserves for her actions.

Whatever Jason’s abilities are as a father you can bet she’ll be dragging him through the mud for the rest of their lives to make sure her daughter hates him too.

Go back in the threads to when she got pregnant and everything is playing out exactly as people predicted.

Keelin, it’s well passed time to grow up now.
She’s going to regret talking tit about her mam’s parenting when she realises she’s turned into her.

Reactions: 18
How do we know she fell out with eimear?! Sounds like she’s having a terrible time
I know Keelin doesn't have the best track record when it comes to keeping friends or even being friendly herself but I wonder what was the final straw between her and Eimear... she seems like an airhead TBH so I am curious

Reactions: 2
I think she's slyly spinning this narrative of him being deadbeat, she's been breadcrumbing for ages.
If she had any other content apart from constantly showing us videos and pictures of her hanging out with her sisters and the baba content not to mention what mismatched outfits she can pull in a day she probably would've confirmed the breakup weeks ago, hence the speculation around her relationship with Jason at the time being so dragged out

Reactions: 2
Maybe Jason and eimear are together now 😂 wouldn't be unlike him to have someone else lined up while he's still in a relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 14
If she actually started talking about her life and personal stuff like before, instead off “finding myself” and “books I’m reading” and boring tit, I’d actually subscribe again

Reactions: 7
I'm NGL I wouldn't want to be Keelin's friend or even a partner because she will find a way to talk trash about you online or give you the cold shoulder for no reason aside from the fact that she doesn't find you cool or even attractive LMAO

Reactions: 9
Terrible time of her own making. She intentionally had a child while she had no stability
im sorry but f***k stability!
seriously its not like shes living on the streets, once you're a decent enough person like! relax lads

Reactions: 1
Looks like eimear just announced her engagement to her bf on her insta 😬
And they've only known each other for less than 6 months? Oh boy, I just hope it's not as messy as Keelin and Jason's relationship... at least she doesn't try and change his aesthetic to suit whatever one she's on unlike Keelin

Reactions: 4
Why can’t they de-weed the jungle of a back garden 🥲🥲🥲 it’s awful looking.
Honestly!!! For a second I thought she photoshopped herself into a load of grass and then I realised thats her back garden 💀

I think she horseshoes sustainability when possible because that was how she got most of her subscribers but at the same time she doesn't care that much about the environment anymore probably due to the fact that it's not a popular topic anymore especially with lockdown being over plus I think she liked being labelled as one of the main sustainable influencers at the time until she stopped receiving that attention and wanted to be... whatever she became when she dated Jason, probably explains those horrifically unkempt gardens and the smoking indoors

Reactions: 1
I know Keelin doesn't have the best track record when it comes to keeping friends or even being friendly herself but I wonder what was the final straw between her and Eimear... she seems like an airhead TBH so I am curious
Eimear just commented on her latest post. Where is ‘they’re not friends’ narrative coming from?

Last edited:
Reactions: 11
Eimear just commented on her latest post. Where is ‘they’re not friends narrative’ coming from?
Not sure, I was a bit surprised thinking they actually fell out until I saw Eimear commenting. There were emails sent apparently confirming the cancellation of the podcast maybe it explains why?
---
Notice you can see the baby's full face in the background in her newest TikTok even if it's slightly blurred... cute baby BTW

Of course she announces her breakup on a sponsored tiktok for max engagement Cba
Someone commented “going to pretend this doesn’t change my views on love” and loads of people are saying how shocked and upset they are, THAT’S SO WEIRD they are hardly brangelina, more like bums hanging out in her dads attic.

The complaints she has about their relationship is a good example of why you should probably be with someone for more than a year before planning to have a baby with them - obviously you can never be sure of someone’s true colours til after you have a baby with them but it certainly does no favours when it’s someone you hardly knew who hadnt lived outside of his family home til you swept him up, got engaged and got pregnant. All conscious btw not an accidental pregnancy.

• Haha
Reactions: 18
Her explanation is interesting. She was “sick of playing the role of a woman” and “didnt want to have resentment or be a nag” to jason. She said that she hasnt processed it yet as they still have to see each other weekly for the baby. I really feel for the baby it’s not easy having parents who are split up

Reactions: 11
“I didn’t want to say anything when it was raw because I would have just said something stupid or cruel in the height of my emotions”. That comment makes me think he broke it off with her.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.