Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I unsubscribed from her after years. I just can't take how fake she is. Just because you burp on screen doesn't mean you're being real and relatable Keelin.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
She should be ASHAMED leaving breadcrumbs that her and jason aren’t together but being fake outraged when people dare to ask, cosplaying as a single mother but said she was also a solo parent which is apparently totally different?! Is there nothing she won’t try and get attention for, even at the sake of her own daughter seeing the tit her parents pulled in years to come?? Sicko

• Heart
Reactions: 25
God it must be tough to be a fan of Keelin Moncrieff, you literally have to tiptoe around the way you phrase your comments because your fave is being as vague as possible about her life even though this is the same woman who will air her dirty laundry about her family and realistically gave her daughter no privacy otherwise you could be left with a passive aggressive comment from guess who, your fave

Attachments

Reactions: 6
Not sure if anyone noticed this but in a q&a she did on YouTube recently enough someone asked something like ‘is you baby a daddy’s girl’ and she just goes ‘no not really’ with such a straight face. I thought it was a really odd response to include lol

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Not sure if anyone noticed this but in a q&a she did on YouTube recently enough someone asked something like ‘is you baby a daddy’s girl’ and she just goes ‘no not really’ with such a straight face. I thought it was a really odd response to include lol
Probably hit a nerve
---

---
I watched that Q&A video just out of curiosity and she mentioned that the "baby wasn't really in her [5 year] plan" in response to a question about feeling directionless

Last edited:
Reactions: 7
When she had ironing on her to do list it probably actually meant to nag at her dad to do her ironing.
Ah sure she's too busy editing in burps and blowing her nose and to refund members for lack of exclusive content as her fUlL tImE jOb that she needs her dad to iron her clothes

• Haha
Reactions: 3
14 year olds don’t have enough money to buy tickets
Just like the way they don't always have 5 euro for fork out each month for exclusive content of her acting the victim and even then she didn't commit to that
Not to mention those overpriced mass produced tote bags and tshirts that were supposedly going to charity

• Haha
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.