Keelin Moncrieff #3

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
What's the story with the house they're in? Are they just subletting that for a couple of months?

Her style is terrible, the white dress is shapeless and makes her look bigger than she really is.

Reactions: 3
Her style is crusty.
But like ironically as she's an influencer so she's influencing others to dress like crusties too LOL

This is obvious but I find it funny that it's usually people that dress similar to her who live in well to do areas in Dublin and went to private schooling and never dressed that way before lockdown or at least since they left school... I know peer pressure and social conformity is rife in Ireland in every single aspect (especially in middle class areas) but the 90s/Pinterest-esque outfits probably would've been cool when I was 16 but I feel like it's something I grew out of interest for by the time I turned 20, slightly younger than Keelin btw

Reactions: 3
did she think she was implying she was pregnant or something? what a weird cold response. shes socially inept maybe thats why she cant keep a friend

Reactions: 13
did she think she was implying she was pregnant or something? what a weird cold response. shes socially inept maybe thats why she cant keep a friend
It reminds me of how you'd talk to a friend like as a joke but it's awkward because it's one of her fans, months ago I remember someone possibly a young girl was copping on to her bs about keeping the babys name a secret saying smth like "come on we know the baby's name is Banbha" only for her share that on her IG story calling her an incel like she's scary when it comes to that sort of thing imagine being a 16 year old and someone you idolised calling you that for the public to see

Reactions: 7
It reminds me of how you'd talk to a friend like as a joke but it's awkward because it's one of her fans, months ago I remember someone possibly a young girl was copping on to her bs about keeping the babys name a secret saying smth like "come on we know the baby's name is Banbha" only for her share that on her IG story calling her an incel like she's scary when it comes to that sort of thing imagine being a 16 year old and someone you idolised calling you that for the public to see
She has an everyone's out to get me victim attitude so that she never has to take accountability for her own tit and can just jump from one stupid phase to another, always preaching that she's the expert in each one (veganism/motherhood/budgeting 😂)

• Haha
Reactions: 7
She’s so strange.. no thank you or anything just a weird comment to seem “cool” when she just comes across as cold and ungrateful for support.
That girl has more ick than Conor Ryan and that's saying something
---
She has an everyone's out to get me victim attitude so that she never has to take accountability for her own tit and can just jump from one stupid phase to another, always preaching that she's the expert in each one (veganism/motherhood/budgeting 😂)
I cringe when she womansplains her way through motherhood and sustainability as if she doesn't flip a switch years later after making such topics part of her branding... it's not even evolvement to her as a person in any way they are literally just phases

Last edited:
Reactions: 5
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.