Keelin Moncrieff #2

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Has she thought about when the child is 5 and needs a new pair of shoes every two months? Uniform? School books?
When the child is 12 and going through puberty and figuring out their hormones and gets their first boyfriend or girlfriend?
You can’t be a cool eco mammy and that’s enough for the child and they’ll have a perfect life.
The child is not an extension of her, she’ll be her own person with her own opinions and experiences that Keelin won’t be able to make into an aesthetic and I don’t think she understands that. I feel sorry for the child in that regard already
I think she thinks of this baby as her own "inner child" and not as a person of their own at all. This is just another "healing my inner child" project.

Reactions: 15
I think she thinks of this baby as her own "inner child" and not as a person of their own at all. This is just another "healing my inner child" project.
she 100% does. she's going to make her child do everything that SHE wanted as a child and treat them the way she wishes she had been treated, which whilst good in theory is actually very harmful

Reactions: 8
She’s literally buying all her babies clothes second hand and said in her video she has to wait till next pay check to get a working fridge?? But buys a €300 ugly jumper when you could buy a good quality jumper for about €60. This girl is so dumb
I saw that ugly top and genuinely thought Saoirse or maybe Jason made it for her and that’s why the face is so weird looking. This is a complete waste of money and I highly doubt Marc Jacobs is even sustainable lol.

Reactions: 9
The buggy system she bought is the same price as the jumper; I think that says it all really.

Reactions: 3
all that shite she was talking about her ~leo baby~ making her angry lol and now she's going to be a virgo

Reactions: 7
I think she got a big gain after posting her pregnancy shoot pics. I just checked and the pics have 20k likes, which is madness. (Unless she bought likes and followers?)

She tagged the brand of the top she was wearing and they reposted the pics on their feed. And look at the comments 🤣
This is why I love tattle. I genuinely thought they looked like brother and sister & what like whaaaat 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I’m so invested in these story updates ngl, wonder how soon she’ll be back on posting a story right after birth 😂

Reactions: 4
So she went for the epidural
TBF if she did end up getting induced; those chemically induced contractions are literally 50 times worse than normal contractions so can’t fault her there. Speaking from experience!

Reactions: 5
TBF if she did end up getting induced; those chemically induced contractions are literally 50 times worse than normal contractions so can’t fault her there. Speaking from experience!
I thought I wouldn’t get the epidural but I swiftly changed my tune when I was put on the drip I got it at 4cm it was torture 😅 mind you I had had 4 gels & had my waters broken artificially.
baby has arrived anyway and all seems well from the post, best of luck to them

• Heart
Reactions: 4
I thought I wouldn’t get the epidural but I swiftly changed my tune when I was put on the drip I got it at 4cm it was torture 😅 mind you I had had 4 gels & had my waters broken artificially.
baby has arrived anyway and all seems well from the post, best of luck to them
Ha we literally had the exact same experience so 😂

Reactions: 1
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.